2.18

JIMIN

JIMIN

I sighed and looked at myself on the mirror, I'm already in my tuxedo and readily prepared for the party.

I turned my attention to my phone that buzzed, a text popped out of my notifications.

I clicked it and my eyebrows furrowed reading it.

XXX-XXX-XXX: be careful who you try to hang out with. be careful on who you touch. wherever you go, whatever you do. I'M WATCHING YOU.

I gulped at the text in fear and soon another popped out.

XXX-XXX-XXX: one wrong move and I can ruin your life. So be careful, Park Jimin.

I tried to figure out who this might be but nothing seems to come out of my thoughts.

This is just some pure būllšhįt.

“Sir, the party's gonna start soon. Some are already there.” My assistant said and I nodded but I spoke before he leaves.

“Is Roseanne already there?” I asked and he looked at his watch.

“No.” He answered and left, walking outside.

I looked one more time at the text before leaving for the party.

3RD PERSON'S POV

“Good Evening, Miss Roseanne.” The guard who opened the car door for her greetes and she gave a smile as she gave a slight bow.

“May I ask, is Mr. Park already there?” the girl in asked.

“No, but his assistant called and they're already on the way here,” he answered and she nodded, coming in the venue.

Every model in a dress or in a tuxedo. CEO's, bussiness men, reporters and photgraphers were all in the big venue.

Her dress might not be the best but she is the most eye-catching woman as soon as she walks in.

You can't deny that, try and fight me, bish.

“Well, hello there, Rosie,” a familiar voice greeted her with a smirk and she gave a smile.

“Hi, Manoban.”

_______

_______