2.31

“DO YOU STILL LIKE HIM?”

Rosé looked weirdly at the girl in front of her, shaking her head as she laughs.

“What are you talking about?” she asked which made Lisa roll her eyes.

“I can see it in you. You still like him. Jimin.” Lisa added and Rosé's smile faltered.

“No——It doesn't matter to you, okay?” the girl raised her voice and silence was felt after a few seconds but Lisa spoke.

“I'm sorry. I don't want you to retire anymore. For what I said or did, I'm sorry.” Lisa added and Rosé looked at her in disbelief before laughing once again.

“Are you sick? Cause I'm a hundred percent sure you are.” Chaeyoung giggled but Lisa glared at the girl.

“I'm serious. After I saw you and Seulgi and after I knew what you were going through, I wanted to be your friend. ” Lisa said, looking down.

“I know I've did bad things to you but I reallyam sincere now. ”

It was silent until Chaeyoung smiled at the girl before offering a hand.

“Friends?” She asked and Lisa smiled as their hand shakes.

“And about your question . . . ” Chaeyoung paused.

She had felt kinda free. What happened a few days ago when Jimin and her kissed, she felt free, alive and complete.

Maybe it's time to continue live like that and face the truth.

“I still like——no, fúčk that. Cause I still love him.”

_______