2.20

Jimin gulped as he saw the text, looking around the venue

His eyes attention was caught by one man who was looking suspicious, talking someone to the phone, seems like in a hurry.

His eyebrows furrowed when his eyes met with his. The man wasn't in any formal outfit. Just a hood, a grey hood.

Jimin quickly took out his phone and called Jungkook.

Hello, hyung?”

“Kook, are you already here?” Jimin asked, eyeing the man as he talks to the phone.

“Yes. Why?” Jungkook asked.

“Remember, the text?” Jungkook responds a hmm and soon Jimin eyed the man once again, making sure not to look elsewhere.

“He's here.” he added, it seems like Jungkook was shock as he couldn't answer.

“Hyung, tell me where exactly he is. I'll call my workers to get him.” Jungkook answered, right away, he started panting.

Jimin thought Jungkook was already running to where he is, he started to panic when he saw that man walking away as he looks around.

“Jungkook, he's going upstairs!” Jimin yelled, he started walking faster, but still smiled at some guests so he doesn't seek too much attention.

“Hyung, I'm going up. We won't let that guy run away.” Jungkook says before hunging up.

Before Jimin goes upstairs, he looks at Chaeyoung and sighs in relief as she keeps smiling at the photographers, not even noticing him.

He goes upstairs, calling someone from his phone.

ROSEANNE PARK

I kept waving and smiling at the cameras around me. This carry on for at least 20 minutes until I took notice to someone.

Jimin.

It looks like he was in a hurry as he walks to the stairs, I frown for a minute.

“Miss Roseanne, you look pretty!” one yelled which made me smile in an instant but then my eyes went to Jimin once again.

He was already walking upstairs, still in a hurry.

I smiled for the last time and bowed as I walked away.

To make sure I won't raise suspicion, I went to greet some guests and CEOs until I finally was already at the stairs.

As I was already at the second floor, I saw men running.

“Mr. Kim?” I asked, seeing Jimin's assistant.

“Ms. Roseanne, what are you doing here?” he asked, “You must be present at the party——” he stopped,

“Go back, miss.” he said and runs away like nothing.

What is happening?

Until my clueless self felt someone covered my mouth, making me squirm and whimper and soon I just felt like someone dragging me to I don't know where.

_____