2.34

THE FALL OF THE RISING PRINCESS

THE FALL OF THE RISING PRINCESS. That's what people had said after pictures of Jimin and her circulated the internet.

Rosé's company tried to deny it. But it was too late for that. More articles and pictures were spread all throughout.

Chaeyoung couldn't think well. While Jimin was worried for the girl. He wanted to come to her. But with all the scandals, he just can't.

So just like what she did, he stayed at home too. To hide from the world. From how cruel it is.

“Jimin?” he looks up and frowned when he saw Seulgi inside his house with a worried look.

The girl quickly went close to him,“Jimin, You look so thin!” She scolded.

“S——Seulgi . . . ” he says weakly, feeling no energy. “It's not you who spread those pictures, right?”

“Please don't tell me it's you.” he added as tears fell his eyes.

“Cause if it's you, I don't think I can control myself anymore.” he whispered but enough for Seulgi to hear before he completely went unconscious.

__________

FAMOUS CEO OF PARK PERFUME ENTERPRISE WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL !!

CEO PARK SENT TO HOSPITAL CAUSED OF EXTREME SADNESS !!

CEO PARK STRESSED ABOUT RUMORS !!

Those were the articles that were posted by various of people after it was confirmed that Jimin was hospitalised.

And that only made Chaeyoung's situation worst. She wanted to see him. But she can't. Good thing, Lisa was there to comfort her.

On the other hand, Seulgi was always at Jimin's side since the day he was sent there.

“Please don't tell me it's you.” Suddenly, those words of Jimin rang in her head.

“Cause if it's you, I don't think I can control myself anymore.” Seulgi sighed before standing up to leave the room.

But before leaving, she had said something.

“No. It's not me, Jimin.”

______