2.8

ROSEANNE PARK

ROSEANNE PARK

The rumors of me cheating on Taehyung spread out which made me so worried for myself.

I still have photoshoots and interviews to come with.

I sighed in frustration, I just want to cry.

I turned to the T. V. as I heard a familiar, deep voice.

"Taehyung?" my eyebrows furrowed, seeing him.

“This might be a sudden press conference but I just want to clear anything and answer your questions.”

He says.

“I don't like it when I see some rumors about Roseanne. We are living happily together being engaged. ”

“When are you planning the wedding?”

One reporter asked, raising his hand.

“We just got engaged a month ago. We aren't taking it too fast, we would love to continue our work.”

“And regarding about my next albums, it is dedicated to my fans and of course my love.”

The reporters seem to smiled at the sweet response.

“What about the guy you met at a café? He was the same guy reporters saw with Rosé. ” My hands started to sweat when one asked, what could Taehyung's response be?

“He is just a fan and I talked to him at the café because I was to give him one of my fiance's posters with her autograph.”

I sighed in relief. Taehyung is such a professional at these things.

“Me and Roseanne are doing fine. We are very in love with each other. ”

This line which Taehyung said made me silent.

I still remember how my heart started to beat fast when I saw Park Jimin.

AFTER HOW MANY YEARS, HE'S STILL GIVING ME THOSE FEELINGS.