2.28

LISA IS IN LOVE with her fiancé

LISA IS IN LOVE with her fiancé. Rosé knew Lisa had always looked differently at Taehyung. It was more likely a thirsty stare.

“Me and Taehyung were once in a project. Got close but after that, it was like everything went downhill. Because after that, he treated me a stranger.” Those words Lisa said made her feel bad and guilty.

But she thought twice when she remembered the things Lisa said to her. Those harsh things the girl has done to her was nothing compared to Chaeyoung being engaged to Taehyung.

Lisa had mentioned to her that she was over it. But why was Lisa trying to ruin her career?

The girl sighed and shrugged her thoughts, readying herself for another photoshoot.

______

“You're doing good, Rosé!” the photographer clapped, looking at the photos.

The girl smiled and posed for the last time until break time.

Jimin watched and smiled at the beauty of the girl, he was about to approach her as soon as break time comes but that plan didn't work when suddenly Taehyung was inside the room.

“Surprise.” Taehyung smiles with a bouquet of flowers and a paper bag with food in his hands.

Chaeyoung gave a smile and quickly hugged the boy, missing him so much.

“I thought you were busy.” she whispered, breaking the hug and sat down.

“I was but I missed you that's why I'm here. Come on, let's eat.” He said.

_______

After break time, Rosé went back to work, going to the studio to model once again.

Taehyung, on the other side  accidentally bumped into Jimin.

“Well, look who's here.” Taehyung gave a smirk only to receive rolling eyes from Jimin.

“I assumed you're only here for work, Chim. Not because of your thief ass.” Taehyung added, crossing his arms and Jimin frowned.

“Thief? So I'm the thief here, huh? You clearly had hidden Chaeng in a dungeon just so you could avoid her from meeting me.” Jimin fired back and Taehyung only gave a glare.

“Real Talk. Chaeyoung wants me. She only agreed to be with you because half of her life you made her used to yourself, Taehyung.”

“Me and Chaeyoung could've been happy if you didn't hid her and took her for your ownself. ”

Taehyung clenches his fists, “I didn't. I saved her. Don't forget who's the player here, Jimin. If you didn't——”

“That was fūçking years ago!” He yelled, cutting off Taehyung.

“But do you know thr pain it cost her? She literally got abused by her dad and even got into an accident after that day.”

“And now you're trying to steal her again when you're literally in an engagement with Seulgi. Of all people. Why her?”

Jimin was speechless once again.

“Remember, Jimin. You weren't there when she needed someone. You weren't there when she was crying because of those nightmares she's having because of her father. You weren't there at all.”

“So screw off.”

______