2.30

IT'S BEEN A WEEK

IT'S BEEN A WEEK.

And Taehyung has been busy these days. In fact, Chaeyoung haven't seen him because of his work.

And the past week, she actually spend time with Jimin. Shopping, eating, modelling. He was there.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The girl stood up and as soon as he opens the door, it revealed Jimin. She froze until she was slammed to the wall by the boy.

“J——jimin. I mean, Mr. Park.” she shakily says as she gulped.

“You seemed to forget things when I do this to you. Chaeng, I know you. I know how to make you weak and beg for me.” Jimin's eyes darkened and her eyebrows furrowed.

“What do you mean?” she asked as Jimin's face went closer to hers. He was trying to kiss her, it was only a few inches away but the girl back down.

“No, please. You can't. I'm engaged and———”

“Do you even love him? See? He kept you alone. If you're thinking I've abandoned you after all these years, you're wrong.” Jimin explained and the girl kept frowning at his words.

“All these years, Taehyung had hid you from me when I kept finding you. I've missed you. I've craved for you.” He added as he leans in once again but slowly.

Did he really?  She kept thinking as it frustrates her. Her heart kept beating fast.

Yes. She still loves him after all these years.

And she knows what she wants.

So she goes for it and leaned forward to the boy, kissing him softly and passionately.

Not noticing how someone had already taken a picture of the two.