2.37

“WHO IS IT THEN?” Jimin asked

“My former bodyguard. I fired him a few weeks ago before those pictures were leaked. I ordered him to watch what Chaeyoung is up to. That's where those pictures came from.” Taehyung explained, looking worried.

“But I threw away those pictures a long time ago. And maybe that bodyguard still has those pictures saved in his camera.”

“After that, I never get to see him again. But I've told my men that they should find him no matter where he went.”

“And what if he's not found?” Jimin asked, staring at Chaeyoung with those heart eyes of his.

“He will be. So if he doesn't come out now, then I have to do the hard way just to find him.”

_________

“Chaeyoung-ah! Wake up.” Lisa stated, holding Chaeyoung's hands.

“Aish, since when you two got close?” Jimin jokingly asked making Lisa glare at him.

“Where is Taehyung by the way?”

“He has . . . Some things to do.” Jimin answered and both turned their attention to the girl who was lying on the bed.

“Chaeyoung-ah? Are you awake?” Both asked, hearing the girl groan and slightly moved from her position.

“She's awake. Call the doctor!”

_________

a/n: Going to end this book because I'll be publishing a new one. It's been a great journey and thank y'all for supporting Jimin and Chaeyoung's story :))