2.29

ROSÉ AND TAEHYUNG had left after her photoshoot

Jimin, on the other hand, watched the two all happy and lovely, making him roll his eyes.

He was jealous. Really, really jealous.

But he was still awake about the fact that she was not his.

Jimin walked out of the studio, going to his car. He stopped when a familiar figure caught his attention.

“I was so worried and you were just here with another girl.” He rolled his eyes, staring at the girl in front of him.

“I went to the company, to your apartment, to our apartment and you weren't there.” Seulgi crossed her arms, frowning at Jimin.

“Our? Correction, I don't live there. Nor I plan to move in their anyways.” the boy rolled his eyes, walking passed Seulgi.

“Why are you acting like that?” Seulgi yelled, stopping him from walking away, “It's like I'm this plague that is making you avoid me.”

Jimin scanned the girl's expression, he had no pity at all. She was acting all dramatic again. As usual.

“I'm not avoiding you. I simply don't like to see you. That's the real point. I am not interested in you. Haven't you gotten the hint?” Jimin said in a harsh tone. He didn't care at all.

“Jimin, it's been years. Don't you think . . . Don't you think it's time to move on from Chaeyoung?” Seulgi asked and the boy bitterly chuckled and glared at the girl before finally walking away.

But Seulgi had enough.

She had enough of being neglected.

“You think you're only trying to make Everything right, Jimin?” Seulgi yelled, but Jimin didn't listen and continued walking to his car.

“Well, you're only making things worst! You're not trying to give good things to Chaeyoung!”

“Because she's fućkįng engaged to Taehyung and you're trying to win her back. Do you think if everyone knew about this, it'll be you who'll be blamed?” and that made Jimin stop.

He frowned.

“If every single fan of Chaeyoung saw you with her, do you think it'll be you who'll be in fault?”

“No, because everyone will think she's a fúçkińg cheater and will be the one who'll be criticized. ” Seulgi breathed heavily, clenching her fists.

“Soon, her career will go down. The career she loved and worked hard for will go downhill because of you.

Jimin gulped, she was right.

“You're not good for her. She has her own world. And in that world, you're not belong in there.”

_________

“ . . . You're not belong in there.”

Her arms crossed as she listened at the two's conversation.

Lisa saw Jimin went to his car, leaving Seulgi there.

“Seriously?” Lisa spoke, narrowing her eyes, finally walking to the scene.

Seulgi's eyebrows furrowed, seeing Lisa.

“How fúçkińg desperate can you be?” Lisa scanned the girl from head to toe, feeling disgusted.

“Shut up. You don't know anything.” Seulgi says and tries to walk away but Lisa stops her.

“Oh I do know everything. From the bet to now. Don't misunderstood me, Kang. You only knew me when you know me. ”

 ”