2.40

“TAEHYUNG, YOU'LL BE OKAY

“TAEHYUNG, YOU'LL BE OKAY.” Chaeyoung cried as she hold his hand while he was being sent to the emergency department.

“Please, don't die.” she sobbed, intertwining both her hands, staring at Taehyung while the doctors tried their best.

They were using the defibrillators to restore Taehyung's heartbeat making Chaeyoung cry harder, seeing the line in the monitor becoming straight. The girl puts her hand on the glass door, despite the blood on it.

“Taehyung, no. Please live. I'm sorry.” she yelled and collapsed, falling to the floor.

“T——Taehyung?” she went calm, seeing that they were able to restore his heartbeat and he was quickly delivered to the ICU.

“Chaeng!” she turned her attention to both Lisa and Jimin who just went in. She quickly stood up and ran to the two, hugging both of them bursting into tears.

“It's my fault. The scars I've gave him. I made him like that. ” she sobbed and Jimin caressed her back.

“Chaeng, it's not your fault. Taehyung will be fine. We assure you that. ” Lisa said and Jimin agreed instantly.

“What about the one who shoot him? Where is he? Did he got caught?” Chaeyoung asked as soon as they broke the hug.

“It was Lee Hyun Woo. He was outrageous after what Taehyung did so he shot him. But he's in jail now. So Taehyung won't be involve anymore with him, ” Jimin answered and Chaeyoung sighed in relief.

They stayed there for a few hours until there was news from the doctor.

__________

They all turned their attention to the man who shifted from his position, making them gasp.

“Tae, do you hear us? Can you see?” Taehyung's vision cleared and he smiled, seeing Jimin.

“Where is Chaeyoung? Is she okay?” he asked and Chaeyoung quickly hold his hand, “I'm here. I'm fine.”

“Good.” he whispered before sitting up. “Ah, just lay down. You just had your surgery.” Lisa said and Taehyung chuckled before realizing something.

“Hyun Woo? He's the one who shot me. What happened to him———”

“He's in jail now. Don't worry.” Chaeyoung interrupted with a smile making Taehyung sigh in relief.

“Are you hungry? What do you want?” Jimin asked, “Why? Are you going to treat me?” Taehyung jokingly said making Jimin glare at him.

“Of course, you fool. You just got shot. Then I'll be back then.” Jimin stand up before Chaeyoung stood up too, “I'm going with you.” she said before leaving Lisa and Taehyung alone.

_________

After Taehyung was discharged, everything went well. Chaeyoung was doing well, Taehyung had went back to working and Jimin as well.

Chaeyoung decided to take a hiatus from her work, wanting to rest. Fans had mixed emotions but they all understood her as long as she's happy.

“Are you happy?” He asked and she nodded as he intertwined both their fingers.

He stopped in his tracks making her too, facing him with a smile. “Don't worry anymore, Chaeng. Right now, I'm with you. I'll be right here every day until the end.”

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

“———I'll be right hete every day until the end.” I couldn't help but smile as he said those words. After those obstacles that I've experienced, I now realized that for a person to grow there needs to be pain and sacrifices.

There is nothing more relieving than knowing that there is someone on my side in this world.

Even though everyday, I feel like I am fighting a war against myself, I know that someone will be on my side as he promised.

And I'll do the same thing which is be by his side too. Thank you, Park Jimin. For staying by my side.

3RD PERSON'S POV

“You know what? I missed you. After all those years, I missed your laughs, smiles, even how you neglected me back in highschool. You were so pissed that time. Remember?” she teased which made him shy a bit before speaking.

“Don't worry. I'm pretty sure I'll manage to piss you off and make you laugh somehow.” Jimin answered making her laugh. But he wasn't lying. Because even at the ripe age of 78, he had manage to make her laugh and annoy his wife, Park Chaeyoung.

______

A/N: And that's a wrap! I had finally finish book. Thank you everyone for supporting this book and Chaeyoung and Jimin's story. I really appreciate it and if you have any questions to me, you can ask HERE.

I'll be publishing a new book, guys. So please support that book as well. Thank you again and lots of love! <3