2.24

JIMIN PLACED THE cup of coffee at the table, and she stares at it

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked, eyebrows furrowed, looking at him.

"Well, you're alone at your house and just a few minutes ago you almost got kidnapped." Jimin answered, he was worried for the girl.

"I'm telling this to---"

"No, Chim! Please don't tell Taehyung." she pleaded, her eyes looked worried and nervous.

"He has to know too. We have to find that guy." he added and she sighed.

"You can tell the police but please do not let Taehyung know anything! Jimin, please . . . "

The guy sighed and just nodded which made her smile and took the cup of coffee and take a sip.

"Your house is huge, Jimin. Well, you are a CEO after all." she laughed, looking around.

He gave a chuckle, "Well, I'm confident with my home. Especially, I'm alone."

Rosé's eyebrows furrowed, "Don't you get too lonely?" the girl asked, worriedly.

"Nope. Sometimes I don't even get to go home and when I do, I invite my friends." He said, walking to the living room which made the girl follow him.

"You can sleep at the bed, I'm okay with the sofa." he says, she was about to reject but sighed and shrugged it off.

______

“Dad!”

“Please no . . . ”

“Chaeyoung! Wake up.” she felt someone shaking her shoulders, she quickly opens her eyes and realizes that she was already crying.

When will those kind of dreams stop?  She thought to herself.

She was already engulfed by a hug from Jimin and she continues to stare to thin air.

She felt pity for herself. For once she never wanted anyone to feel pity for her but she, herself, felt pity for herself.

Jimin continues to hug her, rubbing her back, “I'm sorry.” she finally spoke and she gave a quiet sob.

“For what—”

“For you seeing me like this. Seeing me so weak. Eventually, the dreams have never stopped eversince I woke up. And . . . It's only getting worst.” she opened up.

Jimin stayed silent and she gave a painful chuckle.

“Why am I even telling you these things. I shouldn't even let you hug me because I know I'm engaged.” she added and Jimin shut his eyes, hearing those words.

“Don't. Don't think about you being engage. Just let me. Let me hug you. Let me take care of you. Let me comfort you.” He answered and she was out for words.

She closed her eyes, letting her tears fall.

Soon, she found herself falling asleep within his embrace.

But before she fell asleep, she kept thinking if he should do those things to her when he could've done it back then when she really needed it.

Or was he too late?

_______

Finally! I updated this book, sorry I couldn't update it for a long time because of busy schedule :))

I promise to update more of this book:))