2.26

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” Rosé asked, eyebrows furrowed

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” Rosé asked, eyebrows furrowed. Lisa's smirk only went wider.

“Who knew that you dated Mr. Park when you were in highschool?” Lisa added and Rosé froze.

“We never did. We didn't go out. Where the fūck did you get those info?” Roseanne said, angrily and Lisa gave a chuckle, looking at her newly, polish nails.

“I can't believe the fact that you even had a rival connection with that model, Seulgi. Wait, isn't she dating Jimin?” Rosé's heart instantly fell. It was as if something had make her feel down.

“And now your getting close to Jimin, coming into his house, even sleeping there.” Lisa's smirk fell, finally giving a glare to the girl in front of her.

“What did you two do, huh? You're cleary playing Taehyung, making him a toy———”

“Shut up, it's not like that!” Rosie had yelled, tears forming in her eyes as her face look like was about to explode in anger.

“I never knew how much of a tramp you
are———”

“What do you want?” and that made Lisa stop talking. She was waiting for the girl to ask that.

Chaeyoung knew it was a move Lisa was doing. She knew Lisa wanted something from her.

Lisa crossed her arms, putting a smirk.

“Easy. I want you to retire.”

______

Y'all calm your asses down. Lisa isn't a bad one here so don't go commenting how much of a bįtch she is.

Nobody bashes my Lisa, okay?!?

She has a bigger role here.

Anyways, lots of love!