2.23

ROSÉ'S PHONE BUZZED as a text popped out of her screen

She quickly read the message sent by . . .

TaeTae💚

Jimin sighs as he sees the one who sent it and his focus started to be distracted.

He was curious.

He was jealous.

Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrowed to read the text.

TaeTae💚: where are you? still at the party? i'm afraid i cant go home today, hun.

TaeTae💚: i'm packed up with work. hope you go home safe. luv ya <3

“He won't be home?” she accidentally says it out loud making Jimin hear it.

“Who, Taehyung?” Jimin asked and Rosé nods with a disappointed look.

“That means you're alone in your house?” he asked and she nodded, “Yeah.”

He gave a smirk before giving a straight face and making a U-Turn, Chaeyoung's eyes widened in confusion and shocked.

“Where are we going?” she asked, eyebrows furrowed.

“Relax, Chaeng. Nothing will happen tonight but the fact that you will stay at my place.” he answered, giving a grin.

“Y——yah, Park Jimin, you can't——ahhh!” she yelled when Jimin drove the car faster.

“Just enjoy the ride unless you want to have something else to ride?” he smirks and her face became red.

“O——oh my God! Just shut up and focus your head on the road!” she yelled as she gently pushes his head to focus on the road, making him laugh.

Jimin kept his smile as Rosie was looking at the window, more like looking away from him because she was as red as a tomato in embarassment.

He sure knows he was going to have fun tonight with Chaeyoung.

______