2.22

JIMIN QUICKLY RAN to the rooftop after hearung those words the girl told him

He doesn't care who that girl was, all he wanna do was find Chaeyoung so he quickly barged in the rooftop.

“Chaeyoung!” he yelled as he ran to her, hugging her quickly, engulfing her with a tight hug.

“Are you okay? What did he do to you? Where the fūćk is he?!” he kept yelling and was about to leave to find the man but she stops him.

“Jimin, no———” She stops, looking at him, straight at the eye.

His eyes were teary, he looked tired and worried. And everything looks sincere.

It's been a long time when she called me by my name. Jimin thinks, makibg him calm a bit.

“Nothing happened, I eventually escaped and————” she was cut ofd by him when he hugged her once again.

A tight but safe hug.

“Shh. Okay, okay. At least you're fine.” He said and she let him hug her.

For her, it was the safest. It was safe.

It looked like no one would try to hurt her and he will always protect her.

They slowly break the hug and she spoke.

“I think we should go back to the party———”

“No. It's not safe. I'll drive you home.”

He says and she decided not to answer and let him drive her.

______

The drive was silent.

Jimin kept his eyes on the road as Rosie kept herself quiet.

The awkward silence was broken when Jimin decided to speak.

“You don't have to call me formal everytime. I'm okay with Jimin.” he said and she nodded with an assuring smile and he smiles back.

God his eye smile. She thought as she stared at his sideview while he continues to look on the road.

But reality hits her.

The reality of having to go home to someone she is not sure she loves.