| Chapter 7 |

Adrien and I got back to the house and quickly headed to the kitchen to start baking.

We baked a lot of good stuff and packed it up. I went upstairs and took a bath then changed my clothes.

I went downstairs, locked up the house and got into Adrien's car.

"I love you," He said to me, leaning closer, and I felt myself blush.

"Isn't it too early for that?" I asked nervously, twiddling my thumbs. I knew exactly how I felt about Adrien though I didn't want to admit it.

"Does it matter?"

"Well then I love you too," I smiled and kissed him.

We then got married and had lots of children. We abandoned Emma because we cared about her no more.

Adrien cheated on me with Chloe and I cheated on him with Luka right back.

We then got a divorce and he married Lila while I married Nathaniel.

I got custody of Louis while he got custody of Hugo.

Now we are happy separate from each other and our companies fell apart.

I loved Nathaniel and he loved me. Adrien loved Lila and she definitely loved him.

We lived happily ever after without each other.

So much for Adrienette....

The End

You guys don't believe that horrible excuse of a chapter, right?

Well, as I'm sure you all assumed, this is not a chapter. This is a Author's note.

School begins tomorrow and my mother told me to give up my phone for the school year or to give up Wattpad.

I definitely do not want to delete Wattpad so I chose the other way out: to give up my phone.

I'm not going to be posting a lot this school year, sadly, but I will be posting despite my mother not wanting me to be on Wattpad for the school year. I won't read, but I have to update my book!

On weekends I'll be able to use my laptop to finish up school assignments so I'll be able to drop a chapter or two😉.

I won't be able to update today so that means I'll do a double update Saturday or Sunday😊.

I hope I don't disappoint you all.

By the way, what are your thoughts on this terribly written and rushed chapter?

I hope you enjoyed it😂😂😂🤣🤣. Until next time,

Bye bye little butterflies🦋🦋🦋.