| Chapter 32 |

Chapter Thirty-Two

* * * * *

My heartbeat sped up.

"Why are you guys doing this?" I asked, my voice shaking as Alya made slow steps towards me.

"This is for your own good, Marinette," Alya muttered, lowering her eyes.

"No, it's not!" I shouted suddenly. "You guys are hiding something from me! What exactly happened to my missing memories?!"

"Marinette-," Alya started, her grip seeming to loosen on the needle, but I cut her off.

"Do not lie to me!" I exclaimed, feeling my eyes well up with tears. "How do all of you expect me to feel after all you have been doing is lying to me? Who am I to trust if it's not you?"

"It is not like that, Marinette," My mother said softly. My eyes darted around the room as I began to look for an escape route. I had to get out of here.

"Then what is it like, mother?" I sneered. "Tell me the truth!!"

Suddenly knocks were heard on the door and the door knob jiggled. "Why is the door locked?"

My eyes widened. Adrien?

When did they even lock the door?! Oh God.

"Open the door!" I screamed at them as Alya cornered me. Adrien's pounding on the door continued.

"Do it now, Alya!" My father's voice boomed, taking me off guard. Before I knew it, the needle pricked my hand and Alya injected some weird liquid into me. 

I used all the strength I had left to push her away and held onto the wall. My vision was getting blurry and my head was pounding. 

"What did....you do....to me?" I forced out. 

Suddenly the door came down and I followed.

* * *

A D R I E N ' S  P O V

* * *

I caught her just in time. I was getting tired of kicking doors down now.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" I yelled, my anger skyrocketing. I glancing around the room, I saw Marinette's parents on their feet while Alya picked up a needle from the floor.

"We did what we had to do, Adrien," Tom spoke, folding his hands over his chest. "We can't risk her remembering anything."

My eyes widened. "You guys are behind her memory loss?"

"Don't act so surprised, Adrien," Sabine rolled her eyes before becoming angry. "You told her something, didn't you? We asked you not to let her know that you knew each other!"

"That is not your choice to make!" I shouted angrily. They were pissing me off my the second. "Marinette should be the one in-charge of whether she wanted to get rid of her memories! Not you. None of you!"

"You cannot talk to us like that," Tom sneered causing me to scoff.

"I will speak to you any way I seem fit," I picked Marinette up and made sure she was comfortable in my arms. "I can get you arrested for illegal use of anesthetics! What were you even planning to do to her?"