| Chapter 29 |

Chapter Twenty-Nine

* * * * *

"How did you find these?" I asked Adrien when I stepped into his room. My eyes widened when I saw that he was still getting dressed. He was just putting on his pants and his shirt wasn't on yet. 

I gulped and took a seat on his bed. I felt a blush creep up my neck and my cheeks heated up. There was nothing to be embarrassed about. I've seen Adrien half naked before.

Adrien slipped the belt into the loops on his pants as he gave me a once over.

(A/N:outfit minus bag and hair thingy)

"I found this one immediately after I stepped into the closet," He told me, shrugging on his crisp white dress shirt. "I thought those shoes would look good with the outfit so I picked them up along with a few others. Your closet looks nice."

I hummed as a response.

"I hope you don't make me regret taking you with me," Adrien said, now tucking his buttoned shirt into his pants. "No work. You'll stay with me."

I rolled my eyes. "You've told a million times now! Stop being a worry-wart."

"Who says that anymore?" He asked slipping on his shoes. I watched as he put on his watch and brush his hair back. He was insanely attractive. 

"I do, get over it," I said getting up. "Ready now?"

"Yup," He said, popping the 'p' and sliding his suit jacket over his shoulder. He grabbed his wallet, phone and keys before gesturing that I should exit the room. 

I left the room, Adrien following closely behind me.

After a few minutes, we were sitting in cherry red Ferrari.

"I called my father and told him that you would need a few days off from work, but you'd be coming in with me anyway," Adrien told me as he pulled out of the underground parking lot. "I might have a butt load of photo-shoots today, are you sure you don't wanna stay?"

I rolled my eyes. "I already told that I'm okay with that. I don't want to stay by myself anyways."

Adrien chuckled at my pout. "Fine fine."

For the entire drive, I sat there playing with Adrien's car radio while he told me leave it. 

After a thirty five minute drive later, we were finally pulling into the underground parking lot of the company. After Adrien parked the car, we both got out and headed to the elevator that would take us to the ground floor of the building. 

I unconsciously scooted closer to Adrien when the elevator started get full. My eyes darted around the elevator and saw a dozen unfamiliar faces. I felt my heart speed up along with my breathing. The elevator door then closed.