| Epilogue - Part Two |

* * *

So, he was right.

I hated when he was right.

I was pregnant.

After visiting my OBGYN a few days ago, I just received the results in the mail. Adrien wasn't home and it was a Saturday. It was just me and Emma.

How the hell was I going to tell Adrien? Do I just drop the news on him? How-

"What does it say, Mommy?" The blond asked as she snuggled up to me on the couch.

"You're gonna be a big sister, Em," I told her and giggled when her eyes widened.

"It says that?" She asked, shock written over her face.

"No, baby. This is a confirmation from my doctor that says I'm gonna have a baby," I chuckled at her thinking face.

"A boy or a girl?" She asked eagerly, bouncing on the couch.

"It's too early to tell that, Em," I said, getting up when I heard the timer for the over go off. "Stay here, I'm going to go check on your cookies."

Saturdays would be the day where I would bake with Emma. She would tell me what she wanted to eat and I'd show her how to make it.

As I opened the oven, I heard my ringtone coming from the living room. I quickly shouted for Emma to answer it.

After putting the cookies on the cooling rack, I slipped some croissants (for Adrien, of course) inside before setting the timer and heading back to the living room.

I saw Emma giggling with my phone pressed to her ear.

"Who is it?" I asked her, gathering the papers back in the envelope.

"Daddy," She answered and my eyes widened. I hope she didn't- "He says he wants to talk to you. I wanna poo."

I took the phone from her outstretched hand and watched as Emma skipped towards the stairs. I slowly pressed the phone to my ear.

"Adrien?" I called, chewing on my bottom lip as nerves ate me up.

"Princess," He said. That name never died out for him. "How are you?"

"I-I'm fine," I spoke then mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"That's good," He chuckled and I almost let out a sigh of relief. Almost. "Now, can you explain to me why the first thing that our daughter screamed into my ear, after answering the phone, was that she was going to be a big sister?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I-Isn't that pretty self explanatory?"

"Marinette," He spoke sternly. You see, my husband rarely used my real name. It was either he called me 'princess' or 'mari'. When he did use my real name, I knew he was incredibly serious.

"Aren't you, like, in the middle of a photo-shoot?" I rushed out. "I'll talk to you when you get home. Love you."

"Mar-"

I hung up.

Why the hell was I so nervous?

All I had to say was "I'm pregnant", but that just wouldn't come out.

Damn, I was hungry.

I stood in the kitchen as I made dinner.

I had to stop to go vomit two times, so I changed the dinner choice twice.