Chapter 2

"My mother always told me, no monster lived beneath my bed. But she failed to warn me, it laid on top of it instead." -e.h

-------------------> "SO THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE THE PERSON DESTINED TO KILL ME RESIDES

-------------------> "SO THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE THE PERSON DESTINED TO KILL ME RESIDES." Lord Voldemort mused out loud.

In front of him was a house that was just as ordinary as his birth name, Tom (Oh how he loathed that name). Beside him were his most trusted inner circle- Bellatrix, Rudolphous, Rabastan Lestrange; Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape and Peter Pettigrew.

Lord Voldemort looked as handsome as he did when he was nineteen and fresh out of Hogwarts. 'Blood of the Champion' had turned him back into a sixteen-year-old boy, which was the same age as when he had made his diary Horcrux.

He probably shouldn't have brought his most bloodthirsty, muggle hating followers with him; but he was too excited to meet his nemesis.

"The girl left the magic world for filthy muggles?" Lucius Malfoy sneered.

"Calm Lucius. After today the girl will be with her mud blood mother and blood traitor father," Lord Voldemort said.

"Hello," came a voice, making the seven imposing figures turn around.

Standing behind them was someone who could compete with a veela for looks and definitely win.

She was tall, about 5 foot 8 or 9. She had long, perfect wavy blonde hair and emerald green eyes that reminded Severus eerily of his lost love. Her skin was flawlessly fair and unblemished. She was wearing a dark green summer dress that brought out her eyes and made her look even more inhumanly beautiful. Her lips looked to be naturally red and she had a blinding smile which she was currently flashing at them.

"I am extremely sorry and I deeply apologise for disturbing you," she said, either not noticing or ignoring everybody's (bar Tom and Severus) disgusted looks.

A muggle with manners. How delightfully rare.

"Yes?" Tom Riddle asked charmingly.

The unnamed drop-dead gorgeous girl sighed deeply and looked nervous, "I sincerely hope you forgive me for what I am about to do and remember that everything that I am about to do is because of a dare I am being forced to commit against my will."

Before Riddle could respond, the girl threw her lips over his.

Riddle was not surprised easily and it took every bit of his occlumency skills to not let his shock show on his face. The others, however, didn't have that advantage.

It was gone as fast as it came.

The girl flashed him a guilty look and ran away.

"You guys! I hate you lot!" she yelled to a group of girls who were huddled together about three houses away.

"You picked dare!" a pretty looking brunette yelled back.

"Yes, but that was so awkward! He could have had a girlfriend for all I know. Or a wife. Oh my goodness, I'm a homewrecker!" she shouted to them.

"He doesn't have a ring, so no wife," another girl with blonde hair shouted. She wasn't really pretty.

"Still... He might have a girlfriend," she said being closer to them now. She paused. Then she turned back to face him, "Do you?"

He could feel Bellatrix next to him, ready to pounce; so he interrupted. He would indulge in this petty muggle's amusement for a while longer. "No, I do not."

She let out a visible sigh of relief.

"Well do you want one?" the not-so-pretty blonde asked.

"Don't worry, handsome. Not us, but little miss perfect over there," the brunette added.

The blonde beautiful girl flushed. "She is just joking."

"C'mon bestie. What your father doesn't know won't hurt him..." the brunette winked.

"No, but it will hurt him," she said looking at Riddle.

Lord Voldemort sincerely doubted that.

"Look at him. He's worth it," the brunette replied with a dreamy tinge to her voice.

The blonde-haired goddess rolled her eyes. "You will have to excuse Melissa over there. You all are new to the neighbourhood, are you not? I can show you around. No subtext."

"We are leaving, actually. Perhaps next time?" he said politely.

The girl just smiled. "Alright. If any of you are in the area next time, perhaps? Ask around for me. I'm Rosalie Dorea Dursley, but you can call me Rose."