Extra 4 ~ the day i met a vampire

"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire."-Angelina Jolie.

--------------------> SEVERUS, DESPITE EVERYTHING, found himself a bit nervous on a pleasant and slightly damp morning

It had been a little over a month since he had seen Lily's daughter in Surrey. Severus wasn't sure if he found himself disappointed that she looked nothing like Lily (except her eyes) or glad that she didn't look anything like Potter.

So, Severus decided to keep a free mind and let him see the girl for who she is, rather than look at her as Lily's daughter or Potter's spawn.

Bellatrix had come by his house this morning with a gleeful cackle in order to inform him of the location of the Slytherin Manor where the girl -Rose- had taken up residence.

First impressions matter.

But the first impression he had of her was lip-locking with the Dark Lord, so, to be honest, he wasn't sure what to expect of her yet, but he could already see Potter's stupidity -he assumed it was inheritable- shining through.

So he tucked in his black outer robes, straightened his collar (a force of habit) and then promptly apparated right in front of the Manor.

He walked in to be greeted by the Dark Lord's incredibly handsome face smiling widely.

He would be lying if he said that sight didn't give him a slight scare. He checked all his mental barriers and found them in tip-top condition as always.

"Ah, Severus." The Dark Lord greeted. "I am glad you could make it."

"My Lord," Severus returned his greeting while inclining his head in respect.

The Dark Lord led him to a living room and gestured for him to sit down, seating himself opposite to him.

"I'm sure you remember Rose Potter from earlier..." The Dark Lord said immediately after. "I wish to teach her some basic magic. Would you like to be her Potion's tutor?"

It was phrased as a casual question with an easy-going smile. But this was the Dark Lord. You either agreed with him or ended up dead. There is hardly any in between.

"I would be honoured to do so, my Lord," Severus replied.

"Excellent." The Dark Lord stated. "But first, I would like you to meet Rose. Mipsy! Bring Rose here."

The House Elf nodded and vanished and Severus felt anxious to get to know the daughter of his most treasured friend and worst enemy.

"Hello, Marvolo. You called for me?" Severus heard a feminine voice speak.

An angelic-looking girl glided down the stairs, dressed simple but elegantly with a flowing dress and gold jewellery to match (no doubt the work of Narcissa Malfoy). She was beautiful, almost as lovely as Lily (then again, he was a bit biased). Her golden blonde locks fell loosely down her back, her eye-catching emerald eyes and her heavenly looks completed the effect of giving her an out-worldly ethereal look.