Chapter 4

"I suppose I am your wishbone, because you must break me to get what you want." -k.p.k

-------------------> THE SAVIOUR OF THE WIZARDING WORLD had returned from informing her friends with a heavy blush on her already rosy cheeks and had left her friends a giggling mess

Tom Riddle raised an elegant eyebrow.

Rosalie 'call me Rose' Dorea Potter, shook her head lightly, and as he brushed up on her surface thoughts all he could hear was 'Please let him not ask what they said. Please let him ignore my face,' on repeat.

Curious, he dug a bit deeper to reveal to him the memory of Rose telling her friends that she was going to show them around.

It basically went like this: Rose telling that she was going to take them to a good restaurant, the brown-haired girl- Melissa stating that it would be a perfect place for a date, Rose strongly denying the accusations, the blond girl- Janice, singing some song about two people sitting on a tree and Rose glaring at both of them very harshly and promising to release blackmail material to their parents. But Melissa and Janice ignored her and continued to sing Janice's horrible song, causing Rose to blush deeply before proclaiming that they were hopeless and coming back here.

He did not understand what was to be embarrassed about. (Maybe her friends' singing voices?)

Stupid Muggles.

"Shall we go?" she asked softly, her voice breathy and musical.

"Lets," he replied before offering his arm to her (which she accepted) and moving ahead.

His followers calmly followed his lead.

"So... Rose," Tom started. "Tell me about yourself."

She shrugged, "There is nothing much to say about me, really. I have the best parents in the world and a protective older brother. My friends are great. I do competitive ballet, singing and piano. I got accepted into Eton, and I shall be going there when the term re-opens. Um, and well, I enjoy horse-back riding, although Father says that a woman is not supposed to like such a masculine sport. I want to become a doctor when I grow older and I volunteer for Habitat for Humanity a lot, I guess."

"What is this Habitat for Humanity?" Bellatrix asked with a sour look on her face.

Rose's face lit up once again, "Oh, it's absolutely wonderful! It's a non-profit organisation that my friends and I volunteer at every summer. Basically, you hand-build homes for those people who can't afford or lack shelter." she explained happily.

Bellatrix sneered at the thought of doing work by herself, -that too for free- like a common House Elf and actually liking it.

'Disgusting, filthy muggles!' she sneered in her mind. The thoughts of the other purebloods were also allied very similar to hers.