Chapter 34

"If you live to be a hundred, then I want to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

---------------> IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE SHE HAD LAST SEEN HIM

Rose and the four Longbottom's were now living in Astra, and the couple was slowly recovering (She was willing to bet her -very large- inheritance that the Order must have thought that the Dark Lord had somehow kidnapped the five of them for some heinous plot since the five of them had disappeared from their sight without a word).

In the end, Neville did declare House Longbottom neutral in the war (thankfully, he didn't need to be in the Wizengamot to declare such a statement), but -the kind-hearted person he was- he also decided to let the Order of the Phoenix continue using his Manor as headquarters during the war. There was literally nowhere else the Order was going to get such good resources, after all.

But other than that, life was good. Rose was actually in the process of convincing Neville to let the couple take therapy for a couple of years. She was sure that they could find some squibs who had taken jobs as psychiatrists in the muggle world.

She got letters from the Weasley's every two days. Those letters were the only things that kept her in contact with the full-scale war going on in Britain at the moment.

Many people had already died from each side, and Rose knew that the war wouldn't stop until a victor had been crowned. And for doing so, either Marvolo or Albus Dumbledore had to die.

Rose personally -in her completely unbiased opinion- preferred that Dumbledore be the one to greet Death.

She sighed, then looked at the calendar, then looked at the clock. It was a few minutes past seven in the evening.

Rose prayed to every holy being she could think of that Marvolo was safe.

She hoped this war was over soon. She couldn't take the anxiety. She couldn't stand not knowing what was going on.

Rose was impatient and she knew it.

"Mipsy!" A pop sound. "Where is Marvolo now?"

------> 0o0 <------

The whole of last week, many places had been raided by the Death Eaters, with each of those places serving as a mini-battle field between the ever-clashing Dark and Light sides.

The very first location to be attacked had been Britain's hospital, St Mungo's. This was followed by similar attacks on Diagon Alley, Hogsmead, and so many other places. The message was clear: Nobody was safe.

Currently, it was the Ministry of Magic that had been turned into a battlefield.

The Death Eaters fought against the members of the Order of the Phoenix and Aurors alike, just with lesser casualties.