EPILOGUE

"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, 'Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you.'" -Unknown.

THREE YEARS LATER:

THREE YEARS LATER:

----------------> THEY WERE HAVING AN ORDINARY DAY.

They woke up with Rose hogging the bed space and Marvolo hogging the blankets. They ate breakfast together. Marvolo had eggs, Rose had waffles. Marvolo spent the early morning in politics with a side of world optimisation, and Rose spent the morning doing ballet with a side of piano.

Then Rose went to one of the libraries, with Marvolo joining her a little while later.

"Hello Life Ruiner," said Rose without looking up from the book she was reading.

"Oh calm down, that was years ago. Besides, your life does not look too ruined for me." Marvolo replied as he rolled his icy blue eyes and seated himself beside her. "Are you having lunch anytime soon?" he asked her.

"Umm..." Rose said, not looking up from the book she was reading. "I had a heavy breakfast, actually. I'm not really that hungry. I think I'll just have some fruit. Could you pass one to me?"

"Sure," Marvolo replied.

He grabbed the first fruit in the fruit basket -present in the second smallest library- that his hand could reach -a big, shiny red apple- and threw it to Rose, who caught it reflexively.

Rose looked at the shiny red apple in her hand with wide eyes. "Oh my god..." She breathed out. She looked at him with a glow of pure happiness on her face. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Of course! God, I love you!" She squealed.

And with the red apple still in her hand, she got up from the armchair she was seated on, ran to where he was seated, pulled him up and kissed him passionately.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She said as soon as the kiss broke.

"Not that I don't love this," Marvolo smirking, referring to the kiss. "but what is going on?"

Rose looked at him with a delicate frown. "You don't have to act so confusedly. Don't worry, Marvolo. I said yes, you don't have to worry."

"I am aware you said yes, you have been screaming the word for the past minute. But what are you talking about?" Marvolo asked. "Could you explain the context so that I too can rejoice in your happiness with you?"

Rose rolled her eyes. "Like you didn't know..." She teased.

"I really don't," Marvolo said honestly.

Rose frowned before blinking. "You really don't know?"

"I really don't know," Marvolo confirmed. "What in the name of Morgana are you talking about?"

Rose blushed deeply. "Well, this is awkward..." She said slowly.

Marvolo raised an eyebrow. "What is awkward?"