Chapter 16

"Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr Seuss

---------------> IF YOU HAD ASKED THE WIZARDS AND WITCHES who had come to Gringotts Bank for business that day, if there was anything particularly of significance or noteworthy, they would have shrugged and replied "No

---------------> IF YOU HAD ASKED THE WIZARDS AND WITCHES who had come to Gringotts Bank for business that day, if there was anything particularly of significance or noteworthy, they would have shrugged and replied "No."

But ignorance is bliss for a reason.

That day would, in the future, be the reason for many changes to happen, many plans to be broken and for many lives to be both- lost and saved.

Lord Malfoy was a sight to behold. Silky platinum blond hair that was gracefully tied with a Slytherin green acromantula cloth at the base of his neck, startling and dangerously beautiful mercury coloured eyes, broad shoulders, pointed regal, handsome features, pale skin along with a tall and strong figure, he was the epitome of pureblood elegance.

Beside him stood his wife, half a head shorter than her husband. Lady Malfoy was the emblem of beauty and grace, with golden waves of locks, eyes as blue as the sea, high cheekbones and soft gorgeous features. She was luxurious in the way she dressed, and her ears, neck and hands were each adorned with a precious jewel.

Present next to her was the couple's son and the Heir to the Malfoy House. He was blessed with god-like good looks- taking his parents best features. His platinum blond hair was styled neatly and his mercury grey eyes were sharp and dangerously beautiful. He held himself with grace, arrogance and confidence and overall, cut himself to be a very impressive figure. He was half an inch shorter than his father, but more muscled than his sire, thanks to all the Quidditch he played at Hogwarts.

These three individuals were not an uncommon sight in Gringotts. However, some people were shocked to find two other individuals accompanying them. They must have been extremely important if the Malfoys were accompanying them personally.

There were two of them- a man and a woman. Both of them were not exactly show-stopping in terms of looks. They both looked rather... plain. Average, if you wanted to put a word on them.

The man looked to be in his mid-fifties with a head full of brown hair with thick grey streaks and light brown eyes. He was a bit above average in height and a tad overweight, but overall, there was nothing really intriguing or interesting about him.

Similarly, the girl had bright, curly red hair and soft brown eyes. She looked to be in her mid-thirties and looked a bit like a Weasley, but that was it.

The man looked confident, but the girl reeked of nerves. They both looked completely ordinary.

But, the occupants of Gringotts were sure that whatever the two persons lacked in looks, they made it up with wealth and power. After all, they were with the Malfoy's.

The group of five were an odd lot, but nothing completely unusual.

Lord Malfoy had led the group, and had gone straight to the goblins before all but demanding to see Ragnok immediately.