Chapter 7 - Art and love

---Will's POV---

"Okay." Kim said doubtingly before she walked towards me, slightly tilting her head to the side. "Don't you want to sit down or something?" When I looked around, my eyes immediately puling towards my bed, she quickly added "Preferably not on a bed?" A smirk appeared on my face when I noticed that Kim's cheeks were slightly flushed, an adorable feint pink.

"Uhm..." I cleared my throat, looking around before I spotted the leather couch in the corner of my room, right across my flat screen. "Yeah, sure...right this way." My wolf found this situation very amusing; his chuckles were slowly turning into full-blown laughter and I could hear the occasional snicker from across the hall.

"I can't see what's so funny." I teasingly snapped at David, who calmed down slowly while I received an mental image of Kath wiggling with her legs, desperately trying to contain her laughter with her hands clapped over her mouth. "Just my mate's antics, Will. She knew that Kim needed to touch your face in order to make the artwork and she was aware that you were completely oblivious to that fact."

"Explains the 'Don't get too touchy' comment earlier on." I murmured to myself, earning a quick laugh before Kim slapped her hand over her mouth to smother the laughter. I cringed slightly in embarrassment; did I say that out loud?

"Don't tell me you didn't... Oh, you didn't realize it? That I had to touch your face, I mean?" Kim suddenly seemed flustered, irritated with herself. "It's okay if you don't want to, I'll just call my sister... maybe she'll-" I shook my head, interrupting her apology by grabbing her waist to lead her towards the couch.

"It's nothing. Truth be told, I should apologize for not realizing this sooner. It's so easy to forget about your blindness..." I mused in the end, gaining a soft smile from Kim while she shook her head slightly. "Watch for the step." I added when we reached the slightly elevated floor of my lounge/ relaxing room.

I waited until she sat down comfortably, a curious look stretching over her face while she brushed her hands on the seat. My wolf purred in excitement when I realized that, unknowing to her, her scent was rubbing off on the chair, mixing with my own scent.

"Mmm..." he purred again when the scent swirled around me as I passed Kim. "This would be her scent if we marked her Will. We wouldn't have to worry anymore about males interested in what's ours..." I shook my head to lose that tempting thought, firmly stating to myself and my wolf that I wanted to explain everything to Kim before I gave her the choice to be bounded to me.

"But why? Why wait?" My wolf whined again. "She's perfect for us, as we are perfect for her." I groaned slightly before I quickly mumbled "Shut up!" hoping he would relent and leave me alone for a moment. He did, surprisingly, and I was left alone with my thoughts.

"So," Kim said, stretching the word slightly while she brushed her curls out of her face, giving me a perfect view of her eyes. Every time I saw them, I felt a small tug on my heartstrings... They were just so beautiful, although they couldn't see anything...Oh, wait; Kim's talking... isn't she?

"-So I hope you're okay with that." Kim finished, making me scowl at myself before I quickly asked, "Can you...repeat that please? I was a little distracted." Kim bit her lip while smiling, distracting me again but I forced myself to focus on her explanation.

"I have to touch your face in order to remember it. I don't know how you want me to paint you, so as soon as I'm familiar with your face, you can choose what expression, whatever you choose for me to paint. Is that alright?" I nodded my approval, saying, "Sure, go ahead."

Kim took a deep breath before she scooted closer and hesitantly stretched her arms up. I smiled slightly at her, amused with her hesitation, "I don't bite...much." I teased, grinning when she blushed again, this time with a smile on her face. "Well, if I had to judge by your sister barking at me, I really don't want to know what the bite will be like."