Chapter 14 - Prisonbreak

---Kim's POV---

Apparently, Will's mother didn't like the fact that her whole kitchen had been used as a food-fight war zone. After we all made our excuses and humbly offered to clean the mess up, she left us of the hook but kept an eye on us while we cleaned the whole kitchen.

"Ugh, this will take forever." Kath complained somewhere behind me while I felt around in the sink for the next plate. Yes, they thought that me being blind meant that I couldn't help clean up but I could still do the dishes.

I smiled as I scrubbed the plate, tracing my finger over it to make sure that there wasn't any dirt left behind. "If your aim wasn't so horribly off Kath, you wouldn't have to be mopping the ceiling right now." I teased, squealing loudly when something landed in the dishwater, spraying soapsuds and water all over me.

"I think that my aim is perfectly fine." Kath snickered softly while I blew a curl of hair out of my face with a huff. I awkwardly rubbed the suds out of my face with my wrist, since my hands were soaking wet with the dishwater before I continued washing.

"Hey, Kim? How did you manage to get cookie-dough in the living room?" one of the guys, Jordan I believe, called out with amusement and surprise in his tone. I turned my head to the sound and frowned teasingly, "Well, I can't exactly aim as well on a moving target as you guys. And who threw the honey?"

"Honey? I didn't threw that..." Jordan muttered before I heard a clattering sound beside me as he brought new dishes to the sink and nudged my arm teasingly. "You missed a spot." He said, probably pointing the spot out with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him but couldn't help the smile that slipped on my lips.

My hands started get wrinkly but I ignored it as I soaped up yet another plate while David said, "I belief I saw Violet throwing a yellow opened bottle. Might be the honey that's sticking in your hair Kim."

I opened my mouth in shock before I raised one still wet hand to my hair and sure enough, the whole backside of my head was covered with sweet, sugary, sticky honey. A gasp escaped my lips as I pulled my hand back and turned in the direction of Violet.

"Really Violet? Honey in my hair? How am I going to get that out?"

A soft laugh bubbled up from her direction before she smirked, "Well, you could always ask William to help you. I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind to-" She was interrupted with a growl as I blushed a bit, wondering what she was thinking that Will wouldn't mind but my mind came up blank as a pair of warm hands were placed on my hips.

"She really made a mess of your hair, love." Will observed before I felt him gently touch the area around the honey stain. He sighed and said, "And there's honey all over your shirt as well." His hand pulled the shirt of my back with a bit of resistance since it literally glued to my skin.

I shivered and tapped on his hand, "Stop that! It feels disgusting, I'm going to stay hours in the shower just to get this off." Will chuckled at my scolding tone and released the shirt, which fell back and stuck in the honey with a sickening slurping sound.

"Eew." Kath and Violet chorused while I scrunched my nose up and quickly cleaned the remaining plates before we were finally released by Eva, who admitted that we would stain the kitchen again if we tried to clean the last bits; nearly all of us were covered in flour, eggs or in my case, honey.

Will helped me up the stairs before we arrived at his room...well, our room now. It was so strange to live with him now. I gingerly walked towards his closet, happy that I remembered where it stood before I opened the door and felt around for my sleepwear. Will came up behind me and leaned forwards to pick his own clothes out, softly breathing in my neck.