19

That Saturday, Fallon took me to a party. I threw on whatever I could find, which was a regular pair of shorts, one of his oversized shirts tied at my waist and sneakers. I loved wearing Fallon's clothes and I wasn't dressing to impress. I figured there was no point when the only guy I wanted woke to my riot of curls.

I instantly regretted it when we entered the main room of a sheek Brooklyn two-story home. Fallon's graduating class looked like they were cast in an over the top teen drama.

He went to a magnet school, somewhat like mine, with a focus on STEM and Performing Arts. I expected tech and theater geeks but everyone looked fabulous, dressed to the nines with most girls in sexy heels and outfits.

I took a breath. My false confidence went into overdrive as I pretended to be unfazed. I watched as the hostess made her way over, giving Fallon a flirty kiss on the cheek and welcoming us to her birthday party asking him to save her a dance before floating away to tend to the other guest.

It didn't take long to realize Fallon had had sex with half the girls in attendence but there was one he looked at in a way I had never notice him look at me. Sabrina Gabel was an experience. A sexed-up E-girl with an internet cult following. The petite blonde often drew hearts under her eyes and spoke in a high-pitched cavity-inducing voice.

That night she was in rare form; the manic pixie wearing a sheer black two-piece bardot set plastered in butterflies. Her crop shamelessly exposed her perky under-boob and the sheer fabric exposed her heart-shaped nipple tattoos, and high waisted black underwear.

I heard her before I saw her. A shrill scream cutting through the vibrant sounds as I learned for the first time Fallon sometimes indulged in pills that can't be prescribed.

I looked ahead to see a teenage sexpot with a baby face rushing over to jump into Fallon's arms. "I've missed you!" She wrapped her legs around his body and smashed her lips against his.

It winded me.

"Sab, I told you I hate that," Fallon chuckled, turning his face in the opposite direction as she showered his face in kisses.

It didn't look like he hated it. Fallon's hand rested on her bony ass while Sabrina flooded him with affection.

"Boo you! I've been waiting for you all night!" she said in a cutesy voice.

I looked over to Zion and Jeremiah, unfazed by the interaction. Zion was searching the room for his girlfriend, Imani, Sabrina's partner in crime, and Jerry's mind was on his next snack.

"I see Imani, I'ma dip off," Zion declared, slipping into the crowd.

"I'm starving! Hey Rue, let's find the kitchen." Jeremiah flashed his perfect teeth.

I held my breath. I knew Fallon hooked up with girls, but seeing it up close and personal hurt like a bitch. I nodded, needing an escape, but Fallon grabbed my wrist, telling me he didn't want me to wander far as he held another girl in his arms.

I resented him for it. Clenching my teeth trying my best not to make a scene. "I'll be with Jerry." I slipped away, wanting to be a million miles away from the situation.

A few hours later, Fallon found me hiding in the kitchen. I had to escape; feeling overwhelmed by the overexposure. Sabrina was seemingly too nice to hate. She was charismatic and charming with no filter.

I twiddled my fingers as I discovered like on TV their friend group mixed and matched with each other in an exchange of fluids that made kissing disgusting to Fallon Lynch.

Sabrina took his virginity. His friend Marcus hers. There was a time she was fucking them both and that's how he and Blythe, the parties host, began hooking up, but there were so many girls between them. I finally had enough when Sabrina joked that Fallon was her favorite despite, his dick being too big to fit in her giant mouth.