Thank you.

Hello friends, I wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you who's read this story.

The story was supposed to be short; 5-10 chapters at most, for pride month last year. Wasn't able to limit myself; I couldn't limit the story of ty and Josh in this to only a handful of chapters. I knew what I wanted to write and I didn't want it to be rushed just so it would be a short story.

For me, though, this was kind of a short story. 30 chapters of between 1-2k words each (except for the last one which is over 4K 'cause I wanted to go out with a bang when it comes to word count). I'm not used to writing short stories like this, but I feel like I really have told their story. I feel like this really was supposed to be the end of this story; they're both happy, and I didn't want to make them unhappy again. It felt good to end it here.

I'm eternally grateful for each and everyone of you that supported this story. Everyone who read it, commented it and liked it. Thank you. It means the whole world to me.

I love you & I'm so happy I got you. Let me know if you liked the story while you can! Any favorite parts? Anything you wanna say to me?

Know I'm always here and open to talk. I hope to see you in one of my other stories that I love writing so much.

Its bittersweet to end a story you love so much, but this chapter of my life as a writer is done. Take care of yourself and the people around you, love and safe the planet, and follow your dreams.

See you at a different story. I love you.

♥️🙏🏻🌿