[Part2] ⤀ 20] Two Blood Lovers [1/2]

[Part2] 20] Two Blood Lovers [1/2]

The next morning is a hellacious affair. I have fevered dreams, from being so squished and packed in tight between two predators running on hot. My nightmares were of Lir, being slaughtered, while Eros kicked his head around like a ball in the shallows of Main Beach. I also dreamt of my sisters being crowned princesses, beautiful tiara's adorning their heads as I was all but forgotten, including a second abandonment by my mother as she disowned me. The other part of my dream was about death, being swallowed by a sinking ship that I could not escape, my ties on the Rough, severed while in a moment of sharp panic–

That's how I wake up.

In panic of death; as I wake up with extreme pain.

In my neck.

Sharp – oh so very sharp.

Muscle and sinew tear as my eyes snap wide open, as I feel the fangs rip into my neck – on either side.

I'm stuck between Eros and Blade as they drink from me.

But it's no sooner a bloody feast as it is just a ploy to see my reaction; when they hit me with double the dose of a certain hormone.

Just as quick as four fangs shredded into my sleeping form, both sneaky Erebos pull out, watching the fresh blood pour down my neck as my whole system starts heating, sweating and drooling.

"I –" I can't think straight as a powerful orgasm ripples through me slow, and my body seizes, but all the while a bloody and particular Erebos is smirking at me from my front.

"Hello, half-wit... a very good morning to you..." Eros leans in slow to lick my wounds shut.

I feel Blade is the hesitant one behind me, one hand is on my hip, while his breath flutters over the nape of my neck. I turn a little, twitching as I do, to see Blade's face and to read his expression.

Not exactly mocking, as he was a uniquely Strange Erebos, who now blinks at me; rather calm.

"You're both so devious, leave me out of your selfish games," I whisper to both of them, while I lay on my back and I wait for the feeling to fade. Eventually my body goes so numb, I can't move, "I'm paralysed?" I whisper.

"Temporary," Blade and Eros answer together, while smirking at one another.

I glare at the ceiling, as both naked predators casually lie next to me now completely hard.

Yes, blue balls and blue large dicks – elongated and pointed towards my body, as if to say 'yes, her, she shall do to please us.'

I blink.

It's the only thing I can do.

"Lily," Eros rasps out the question, rather aroused, "Shall we bite you again?"

"Fuck you–" I begin to hiss a swift response, until I am promptly interrupted.

"Tut, tut," Blade cuts me off, "Manners, Lilith, you are the prey thing here," Blade abruptly and confidently rolls on top of me, shocking me as he hovers right above – blinking over my face, his lips not touching mine, but fuck, he almost chances it. And then he's off, rolling into Eros' front.

I dare to move my neck as I turn and glare at the two fuck buddys.

Eros drops a hand over Blade's waist and his eyes fall hooded as he leans in to breathe in the scent of Blade's neck, wondering if he should bite into him next.

I think of something odd. What happens when the same thing happens to a male? Do they cum instantly, because that would explain Eros' little infatuation with his best friend over his mate. Such an easy way to orgasm.