[Part2] ⤀ 21] Two Blood Lovers [2/2]

[Part2] 21] Two Blood Lovers [2/2]

Lily's POV

I see a different side to Eros. A different kind of anger. One I didn't fully recognise until he started to fuck my throat with absolutely no inclination to mercy.

Eros would thrust in so deep and I'd gag, while Blade nipped his fangs all around my thighs, making my throat constrict with tight whimpers. Eros will then rise, his balls warming my chin one moment, then lifting to smack back down again. Over and over.

All of it is excruciating and pleasurable all at once.

I can only conclude I am being punished and fucked through hidden hate.

All the while, I'm staring into Eros' blue poison, ocean deep eyes – and I wonder what in the Deep he's really thinking right now.

Eros' POV

It felt right, this. All of this. I check back to make sure Blade is making her bleed enough, while I bruise up her throat. Little. Half-witted. Fool.

I thrust with each insult that I think, only letting a snarl of satisfied pleasure rip through as I push Lily to her limits.

It's as I increase how rough and how deep and how long I suffocate her with my Erebos cock – that her eyes roll back and her body cums hard.

Yes.

I pull out as my first load spurts onto the roof of her mouth, and I grab her chin and hold her head back to see it glistening inside her.

"Ah... ah..." Lily becomes intelligible, as words not quite formed, sound through moaning complaints of the intense pleasure rocking her body.

I take my hard cock and I smack her cheek with it, until she focuses on me again.

"Fish," I whisper, hoping to provoke her, "Swallow your Master's generous gift."

Lily closes her lips and shakes her head, so I grab her lips with my hand and I smile down at her, as she opens her sweet eyes and tries to protest with a glare. I blink slow, as I drawl further, "...you aren't bleeding enough yet... but you'll be red... and oh so sticky..." I bare to her my fat fangs and she eyes them with courage – rather than fear.

I see her throat move, swallowing obediently as I take my hand from her lips to caress some stray hairs off her forehead in one sweep.

"Eros," Lily whispers out, husky with rage and pleasure. My favourite combination.

"Lick her ass, next, Blade, swiftly," I speak to my friend, while I don't break eye contact with Lily.

"Why are you... pushing me... so damn hard... it's like... it's like you –..." she pauses, but my eyes fire up, catching on.

"Despise you? Why of course, you're quite annoying, Lily, I told you... and all my feigned sweetness was necessary to show you I can thrive without you... thinking you could leave me for always...?" I chuckle tight, even as my cheek twitches uncontrollably with deep seated emotion.

When she wanted to leave... when she wrecked my favourite ship.

I felt her detest me.

Me.

And it made me want to hurt her very badly.

My heart had been scarred truly from unrequited love for the first time, and I had not shown a moment of it, for fear of appearing vulnerable to her choice.

Lily didn't even realise what she did to me.

"You killed Lir," Lily murmurs, while she squeaks as Blade clearly starts lubricating her asshole. Good.