Chapter 33

Hi, angels! I am really sorry for my late update! Haha. I've been veeery busy these past few weeks! Huhu. I am currently editing my manuscript, and I need to focus on it. So please bear with me. I'll try to continue my regular updates by next month, hopefully. Hehe. But for now, just expect one chapter for a week (sadly). Happy reading!

Chapter 33

Palm

Everything was fine during the past few weeks. Keaton never had his mood swings, and his awesome brother continued to act like the same lose-crew innocent smiling boy.

Kung titingnan ang magkapatid na Samonte, para lang silang normal na magkapatid, mayaman, gwapo at pag-aagawan ng mga babae.

The one was too cold yet too handsome to resists, a typical CEO type with his intimidating presence, while the other one was the happy go lucky type with charms and sweetness that any woman could wish. Who wouldn't volunteer to live inside the den of these princes?

But the problem here was, they were both mad. I wouldn't deny the fact that I had a lot of attempts to hit their heads just to knock them off to their senses.

Baka sa sandaling mabagok ang ulo nilang dalawa ay matauhan na sila sa kanilang mga kalokohan.

This time I wasn't just staying for Keaton, but also because of his brother. There should be someone who would brave against them to handle their madness. But surely, a discreet way was the best to accomplish it. I need to outsmart them by playing like a captured sheep inside the den of the two deceiving lions.

Keaton's grip around me would tighten as I tried to struggle against him, so to do the trick, I should appear as an obedient girlfriend/fiancé for him to lower his guard.

Kaya ngayon ay sinusunod ko ang lahat ng gusto niya. But as I gave him the rights for me, Keaton Samonte never steps beyond his boundaries. He was still a gentleman boyfriend, and a kiss on my fingertips was the only initiation he had for me since I started to live with him.

Halos lahat ng halik namin sa labi ay ako ang nagbibigay sa kanya ng motibo.

"What is wrong with you, Langston?" tanong ni Keaton.

Kapwa na kami napapasulyap sa kapatid niyang si Kalas dahil kahit nag-aalmusal lamang kami ay nakasuot pa rin iyon ng shades.

"Trying to hide my chinito eyes, you see, people are starting to avoid me."

I grimaced. "Why?"

"Corona virus."

"Oh..."

Gusto ko sanang sagutin si Kalas at sabihin na ibang virus ang mayroon silang magkapatid, pero pinili ko na tumahimik na lamang.

Matapos ang almusal ay nagpaalam na rin sa amin si Kalas dahil may importante raw siyang gagawin kaya naiwan na naman kami ni Keaton.

"Do you have work today?" tanong ko kay Keaton.

"You."

"Oh..."

Keaton rolled his eyes. Inilahad niya sa akin ang kanyang kamay at tinanggap ko iyon. We just exited the kitchen with our holding hands, very romantic.

"K-Keaton... about sa tabi..."

"Shanti, don't start with me. I have my one word."

"Alright. Hindi naman iyon ang ibig sabihin ko, will you allow me to finish my sentence first? Bakit ba parang palaging iyon ang iniisip ko na sasabihin ko sa 'yo?"