Introduction( James )

Picture of Tempest above
JAMES POV:

     Sup everyone I'm James. I am 18 years old and I am yet to find my mate. I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy and it's killing me. I mean I know that they're not from my pack but that's not much of a clue.

      Anyway I am develishly hansome. I have black hair that fades to red at the tips wich I got from my mom's side and I have my mama's eyes wich means that one is yellow and one is white.I am 6,2 and am pretty build.

      My wolf Tempest is almost as hansome as me.Almost. He is a big black wolf with clişe red eyes and huge bat-like wings coming out of his back.He may look scary but he can be a big softy. Especially when he talks about our mate.

      " Like you are any diffrent you hypocrite."

       " Oh shut it."

       Yeah he's a ball of sunshine. Anyway, my pack is one off the strongest in the world. We are in a tie with the biggest pack from Russia. We get our strength from my mom(she is a devil) and my moma( she is the alfa ). That's basicaly why I am a hybrid. After they got together RedMoon-pack became untouchable.

      Right now we are moving territories next to the GreenFang-pack. It's mostly because we got so many more new members in our pack that we need more territory. But we also heard some awful rumours about how those fuckers treat their omegas and we want to check it out.

        We are gonna move in 4 days. I am gonna miss the old pack-house but I can't wait to have more space. Right now I feel like a fucking sardine in a can. I don't like it. Anyway I have to go help the others pack and stuff.

    Bye