Chapter 9

Adrians' new drawing
James' POV:

          This pack's alpha is so fucking weak minded. All it took was some panic to ease up his mental defences and a little magic from my mother for him to do exactly what we wanted him to do.

           Do you think we could get away with punching him too?

          I highly doubt it Tempest. I walked up and down the line of pack members, reading their mind and personality. It was a devil kind of power and it was dead useful. The beta kept trying to shove her boobs in my face. Eww. When I reached my sweet little mate we made eye contact for a second and I swear those big green eyes will be the death of me. He looked so sweet and innocent. I gave him a quick smile and got to the end of the line.

      " I think In know who I wish to take with us"

       T:Of course we know we wouldn't leave him here even if it caused a pack war.

      I mean....you're not wrong. I looked at Alpha Simon and pointed to 5 omegas who I knew were on the brick of losing all hope and a couple who I sensed had no love for the way the pack treated the omegas. We plan to eventually help all the omegas but first we needed the omegas to admit the abuse so we could take it to the council. I looked over the people I chose once again and stoped for a second at the pair of big sparkling green eyes of my mate.

Adrien's POV:

        I was still shocked that he wanted me to come to his pack house. Maybe he won't reject me after all.

        Of course he won't reject you. You are beautiful and he saw it. Our mate is so handsome, I cant wait for him to mark us and love us and make us feel good and for him to shove his di-

         WILLOW!!!!!! Stop that.

          I was beat red. Whoever knew my wolf can be so perverted.I finished packing my stuff and took out my sketch book. I started to draw my moms wolf again. Just like in my last dream. We were floating in the wind and howling at moon with mom and my big twin siblings.

                It's sad to think of what has came from our peaceful little family. First our parents died, then  Luke ran away, then Fiona turned sour and starting to behave like this.

           I sighted and the I got a message though the mind link

A.S: The people chosen to go over and help are to come to my office immediately.

        Me and the over 4 chosen omegas complied right away.

       Once we got to the office we knocked and alpha told us to come in. Luna Alison was also there and gave us a small smile. Luna Alison was never necessarily rude to us. She mostly just ignored us. Soon after we entered Mike and Sofia came in. They were really nice people and never seemed to think of anyone as inferior. They were the quiet type complained in silence and didn't cause trouble but were a very cute couple.

         "Good, now that you're all here I just want to make one thing clear. None of you are to bring up our pack ways or any other information for that matter. Did I make myself cristal clear?"

            We all nodded in a submissive way . We weren't stupidly. We all recognized the threat. It basically said that if we said a word about the way the omegas were treated, we were toast. None of us wanted to be toast.

        After all of this was cleared we were dismissed and told to go finish packing. I was already done so I was planning to go to sleep when a hand dragged me in a room and locked it behind me. I looked up and saw Michel looking at me angrily. "I can't believe he chose 5 useless omegas and not me." He looked livid. I knew what was gonna happen and I started trembling. I felt like I was about to cheat on my mate. Michel came closer and unbuckled his belt and pants.

        "You better open up whore, I am not in the mood to wait"

          I quickly reached and stroked his dick. He looked livid and I didn't wanna get hurt. He looked like he could kill right now. I took the tip in my mouth and wanted to cringe at the taste of his precum on my tongue. I took his length in my mouth and sucked. I didn't wanna, I started to tear up and cry silently.

        After that I went to bed and fell asleep almost instantly. I feared what would happen in my mates pack. But I couldn't help but dream of my mate that night and just......hope for the best.