Chapter 15

JAMES' POV:

             When I asked my mate if he wanted to cuddle,I was ready to back off immediately if he showed even the slightest sign of being uncomfortable. I wanted him to understand that he absolutely had a choice. But I'm not gonna lie the fact that he immediately accepted without any kind of doubt made my heart flutter. I got in his bed and took him in my arms.

         My poor mate was so thin I could feel his ribs through his shirt. I didn't like that but I had a feeling that as soon as my moms saw him that he would be pampered like the prince he is. My mate had his head in my neck and I know it may sound creepy but I just stared at him while he slept peacefully.

            Ok, I get how creepy that sounds but I am an insomniac and he is really cute. Give me a break. I knew I was not gonna fall asleep anytime soon. I think I got it from my moma. She is also an insomniac and on most days would probably not get any shut-eye at all if my mom wouldn't be there to force her to go to sleep.

          But right now I don't mind not being able to go to sleep. I had a lot to think about. The omegas that we took here are of course the key to getting rid of the Green-fang pack. Once the wolf council hears how they have treated they're fellow pack-members they will definitely give us permission to attack them. Then we can take everyone and make sure justice is served. 

             Yo, James, I have news and I can guarantee that you'll hate them.

            What a way to start a conversation. Is it about Adrian?

               Mhm, just finished talking to Willow about that and I would very much like to rip some heads off.

               Okay, tell me what he said. I'd like to know what's going on.

              Half an hour later I was lying in bed and fuming from what Tempest told me. My mate has been abused by those bitches for years after his parents DIED  and one of his siblings went missing.

              And his sister started abusing him simply because he was an OMEGA.

           Some of my feelings must have been slipping off though our mental connection cause he started whimpering in his sleep. I immediately hugged him closer and tried my best to calm down. My mate has been through enough so the least I can do is allow him to sleep peacefully.

          I will get revenge for everything that asshole did to my mate, but I will have to do that smartly.