Chapter 7

GreenFang's pack house
Adrian's POV:

          As soon as our guests were on our packs territory we all got in our positions to properly greet them. The omegas were positioned at the entrance in two rows creating a pathway for the alphas to go thru. Everyone who is actually important stands at the end of the pathway so naturally our alpha is right in the center. What I am actually concerned about is the way Willow is behaving ever since our new neighbours have stepped into our territory. He has been restless and very fidgety. I don't know why but I sure as hell don't want to know. It might bring me unwanted attention or even worse, punishments.

              Willow please calm down you're gonna get us in trouble.

              "I'm sorry Adrian but I can't help it. I am super exited."

                Please at least try to calm down. I don't want a worse beating then usual. Finally they were right in front of our house and I could smell a strangely attractive scent of cigarettes and the forest. Even tho I don't usually like the smoke scent today it was so pleasing. I wanted to run out and to check what smells so good but I knew better then to. That is when my fear kicked in. I am not stupid, that is obviously my mate. I'm not ready to be rejected. I don't want to feel the pain of rejection. I don't think I'd be able to handel it.

            I whimpered quietly so no one could hear me.

James POV:

          As soon as we pulled up I smelled the most delicious smell of blueberries and honey. It was the same scent that slightly covered the barbie doll at school today but it was much stronger. OMG I WAS ABOUT TO MEET MY MATE.

        " Mom, I can smell my mate." I said as calm as I could. I had to keep a cold outer appearance so that I seemed stronger.

          Both my moms turned their heads to look at me. It's really good news that I am about to find my mate. Momma is supposed to retire and take a secondary pack role as soon as I take the alpha role. But we were mostly exited that I was finally about to meet my soulmate, the future Luna of our pack, and the future mother/father of my kids.

             With that thought in mind I quickly got out of the car and made sure I looked presentable. I had to make sure everything went smoothly. Especially if my mate is an omega. I had to block Tempest deep in my mind to make sure he won't come out uninvited and ravish our mate. We'll have to handel this carefully if we want to gain his trust. He might have trust issues due to his pack . I swear if I find out they hurt a single hair in his body I will rip their heads apart. 

           We entered the house and the sweet sweet scent got a whole lot stronger. I looked front and I saw two rows of perfectly aligned omegas. All of them looked stressed. Like they expected to be attacked. All of them were really good at hiding their stress tho. If I wasn't trained to pick up on It I'd probably not pick up on it but just that small flinch. The way they eye us wearily, like they wouldn't be surprised if we hurt them. It was obvious that the rumors were true.

             My eyes pinpointed on one small omega boy. He had bright green eyes, and fluffy light blond hair and chocolate brown skin. He was small, at least a head and a half shorter then me. He was adorable, I needed a hell of a lot of self control just to assure I won't jump on him and take him right there

              "MATE!!!MINE, TAKE HIM!! MATE HIM! OURS" Tempest kept screaming in my head.

            "Alpha Simon, a pleasure to meet you. These are my mothers and former alphas of our pack."

           "Ah yes Alpha James it's a pleasure to meet you and your mothers. But who are the two behind your back?"

            "That is my beta, Alex and his mate Ruka."

            After we finished all the boring introductions we moved onto dinner. His beta, the slut, kept trying to scoot closer to me but I thankfully managed to avoid her easily. The hard part was not staring at my mate too much. He is ADORABLE. Everytime he walked by with a plate or a jug of water I had to concentrate really hard to not stare at his ass. It kept on jiggling with every step. I nearly lost my mind during dinner. We also picked up all the info we needed about the packs attitude towards omegas. The subtle glare the members gave each omega as they passed by with food or water. The small bow that omegas kept on doing towards everyone. The way they were trying to make themselves look small. It was clear to me that all the omegas here have been hurt. That bore the question......DID ANY OF THESE FUCKERS HURT MY MATE. I swear, I hope he is still a virgin. And what if they hit him. I swear to the moon goddess if I find ONE bruise on his perfect little body I will bring hell upon them. And I don't mean that as a metaphor, I could literally talk to my uncle and being them to hell. My uncle is the king of hell, my mom's older brother. He is an amazing ruler and a very cool uncle.

             "Well as the traditions calls we brought you a peace gift to honor you as our new neighbours"

             Oh how I enjoyed their dumbstruck expression at my mothers words.