Chapter 1

ADRIAN POV:

I woke up sore. Wow they really beat me to a plub yesterday huh? Willow how bad is it?

"Pretty bad. They broke 2 of your ribs and almost snapped your neck. Yesterday was pretty bad. I tried to heal you as much as I could overnight. I'm sorry that I couldn't do more."

Willow you're doing more than enough . I'm pretty sure I'd be dead without you. Lets just go and make breakfast, ok?

" Yeah that sounds good"

I got up slowly due to the pain on my abdomen, back and head and went to the bathroom to get ready for another day of torture.

As soon as I was done with my usual morning routine I got dressed in a pair of shorts and a black baggy shirt that says 'Forgive but never forget'. It's one of my favourite outfits since the shorts hug my butt in a nice manner and the shirt is supper comfy.

After that I got downstairs and started breakfast alongside the other omegas. We aren't aloud to talk to each other unless it's something important regarding our job so we mostly worked in silence. The only time we would talk is when asking for something. When we were done the whole pack came downstairs and started eating. They were noisy and happily chatting with each other while eating. I wonder what it's like being like them. Not having to worry about how bad tomorrows beating will be. Not having to clean up after the whole pack. It sounds nice.

"Don't lose hope Adrian. Things will change. I can feel it. Our mate is coming closer and closer by the second."

REALLY?!!! Our mate is close by. How close? Is he's wolf nice? How does he look like? Is he on my pack's territory? Will we meet soon? How old is he? Is he gay? Is he-

"Calm down Adrian. You're over reacting. And no I didn't talk to his wolf. They are closer but still really far away. I don't know the answer to your questions."

O-oh sorry Willow I'm just scared that my mate might reject me. I mean what if he isn't gay? And what if he thincks I'm to broken to be fixed? I mean I have tons of scars. What if he finds me repulsive?

"Adrian you're over reacting again. Please calm down and go get ready for school ok?"

Wow I didn't even realize that I have been spacing out in the middle of the kitchen. I should be more careful. What if someone decided to check on us and I would have been in the middle of the kitchen doing nothing.I quickly left the kitchen and got my backpack and left. You see the omegas have to start the walk to school early because ,unlike the rest of the pack,we don't get a lift from the packs van and we don't have our own cars.

It was a 15 min walk from the packhouse to the edge of the forest and a 20 min walk from the forest to school. When I got there I was 30 min early so I just went to the library and got a book to read. This was my safe heaven. None of my bullies ever come here. Here surrounded by peace and quiet. I allowed myself to relax and continue my picture for a while till the warning bell rang.

Well another day same old events.