Chapter 5

Alex and Ruka's wolves
James POV:

Today was the first day of school. We finished unpacking yesterday before dinner. Werewolves are fast and strong so it was really easy. I wasn't looking forward to leaving my bed but I knew what was gonna happen if I stayed there so I sadly got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for today.

The school was in the common ground between packs so we would go to school with them. It wasn't a common school tho. It was a werewolf school full of kids from the GreenFang pack. They agreed to let the kids from RedMoon pack go there too tho. It meant that I could let my wings show. That is very good because they get stiff when I hide them for a long time.

"Bro come on or we'll be late on our first day. I would rather like to see how those kids goole at us cause we're hot. And then shock them all when I show them my hot and adorable mate."
Alex said while holing his mate Ruka by the waist.

"See you can go around saying shit like that and yet I am the devil."

Alex is quite literally an angel. He has angel wings just like I have demon wings. He is just as tall as me and almost as hot. Ruka his boyfriend is a cute little fella. I like him, not in a love way but as a friend. He is 5,8 and has baby blue hair that turns pink at the tips.

      We went to school and just as expected there were werewolves googling at us like we were some sex gods. I was exited because I could faintly smell my mates scent in the air.

Then just as I turned a corner I saw something that made me question EVERYTHING.