Chapter 4

Adrian POV:

The school day finished, so I had to immediately go home. Omegas were not allowed any form or type of extra curricular activity. I tried my best to go as slowly as I possibly could without making it seam like I was stalling. I was at the front step in 32 minutes.

"Oi, mutts listen up!" Alpha Simon said. We all perked our ears and looked at him to show him that we were all listening." Tomorrow, our new neighbours will come here. They are a very important pack and have a big influence so if I see one hair out of place I swear to the wolf goddess that you will all beg me to kill you by the time I will be done with you."

We all gulped knowing full well that he would have no issue in caring that threat through.

We all got to work right away. I went to the kitchen and started cooking. If we are gonna have guests then we are gonna need a lot more food. Werewolves are constantly hungry. We can eat like no other, and at the same time we can survive without food for 2 weeks.

It was late night when we finished preparing everything. The house was spotless. Tomorrow the omegas are to stay at home while the rest of the kids go to school. We are to decorate everything. To check, double-check, and even triple-check everything if necessary. None of us wished to be punished. The alpha could be ruthless to omegas.

By the time we were done the rest of the kids were coming home.

"BITCH HOW DARE YOU COME IN MY WAY!!!"

I looked in horror as a two colored eyes stared coldly at me. This is my sister Fiona. It looks like something angered her during the school day. Probably some boy rejected her or something. I was terrified. The last time a boy rejected her offer she beat me up so badly that even with Willow's help I could barely move for 2 days. Fiona raised her hand and was ready to punch me when a hand grabbed her fist. I looked up still shaking when I saw alpha Simon over there with a look that said that he clearly didn't really wish to have stoped her.

" Fiona I suggest you refrain from hitting omegas till after the meeting. We are not yet sure what our new neighbours attitude towards omegas is and we would not want to anger such a powerful pack. Did I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear alpha."

Alpha Simon nodded and went to get ready for the meeting. Fiona gave me one more nasty look before turning away and going to her room. I was in big trouble after this meeting was over.

Sooner rather then later the time has come. The guests should be here any moment now. The whole pack was downstairs. Even omegas were given some nice clothes and ordered to behave.

Well.....let's get this over with