Chapter 10

Louis
James' POV:

           As soon as I got back into the car I turned to my mothers and squealed.

          "HOLY MOTHER OF SATAN MY MATE IS THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE PUFF BALL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!"

            Everyone in the car started laughing. I realized that I probably sounded like a 3 year old getting a puppy but I couldn't bring myself to care at the moment. I turned to Alex.

           "The fuck are you laughing at? The first time you saw Ruka you ran at him and ended up going straight into the pool and then yapping about how adorable he is all day"

          I smirked as I noticed they both turned red as cherries. Alex gave a ' I'll get you back for this' look so I showed him my tongue, then we both turned our backs at each other and pouted. Mamma, mom and Ruka were giggling so we both gave them a look but we couldn't stop the smile that spread across our face.     

        As soon as we got home I sent a message through the pack mind link to prepare the rooms for the guests that we'll be getting soon. I can't wait to talk with my mate. I'll shower him with love and spoil him rotten.

            And then we'll mark him~. I can't wait to have him underneath us screaming from pleasure while we pound into him.

           Fuck Tempest, you got me hard. I whined to my perverted wolf.

           Find my mate and mate him then.

           Tempest shut the fuck up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

             Today is the day I finally can go and bring my mate home. FINALLY!!!! I have been waiting for what feels like forever to see him and hug him and have him in my arms and kiss him and love him and fuc- HOLY FUCK TEMPEST WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?

         Anyway we sent a packmember, Louis to bring them to us while we get the last minute touches in place. Louis already knows how to act around them and knows to behave himself he is a very responsible man and we trust him completely.......BUT SHIT IF I FIND A SCRATCH ON MY MATE I'LL DESTROY EVERYONE.

Adrian's POV:

          Today is the day we go to my mates pack. I am still very scared that he will reject me but I am happy that I will get away from my pack. A driver should arrive soon to get us. We were all waiting at the front entrance for him none of us is making a sound. Mike and Sofia are cuddling together and occasionally whispering something to each other. They were a very cute couple.

          The front door opened and out stepped  Alpha Simon. We all sub-continuously straightened our backs and bared our necks. Well me, Aura, Henry, Leni and Sarah did. Sofia and Mark just bowed a little in respect. But then again they weren't omegas.

        "Alright listen up the driver should be here any moment so all of you get ready to leave and don't forget the rules I told you about, understood?"

        " Yes Alpha" we all said in unison.

        Just then we saw a car coming closer and closer, before it came to a stop right in front of us. Out of it came a man who looked to be in his mid- thirties. He wore a dark green leather jacket and a pair on black jeans. He looked pretty good.

          " Hello I am Louis and I am here to pick up the helpers and take them to our pack house." He was speaking in a monotone voice and had a neutral face witch left us with no clue about his intentions and that kinda freaked me out.

        "Hello Louis. They are here and we hope they prove out to be useful to your pack."

         "I am sure they will alpha. Thank you and have a nice day."

       With that we all entered the car and of we went to our new temporary home. God I hope I won't get rejected. Will it all be ok? What if they'll hurt us like our pack does? What if we break a rule and get punished? What if--

        Adrian I swear to the moon goddess you need to calm down. I am sure everything will be ok. Our mate would never reject us and remember how happy that omega looked during dinner? I am sure that you won't get hurt. Just trust me on this one.

         Ok, thanks Willow, don't know what I'd do without you.

         No problem pup. I am happy to help.