Chapter 14

^
Again, not related to the story ||
POV: ADRIEN

            I froze. Did he blame me fro it? He wanted to know who did it. Does that mean that he is mad at me? Wait, he asked a question, I should answer before he gets even angrier.

           "I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to, I s-swear, but he made me do it, a-and I didn't want to be hit again s-so I panicked a-and h-he-"

           "Adrien, calm down. I know you didn't do anything wrong, but I need you to take a deep breath and tell me who did this to you"

        Alpha James was talking slowly and calmly. He came closer and hugged me carefully. I was shaking slightly and I could feel his anger boiling on the inside. It was terrifying, but I could tell that he was trying to calm himself down so I tried not to let my fear show to much.

             "I-It was a pack member." I was talking very quietly, as if talking about it any louder would alert my pack about it. But I could tell that James was listening very carefully. "His n-name is M-michel" by the end of that sentence I was barely whispering.

           "Ok you don't have to answer the next question if you don't want to, but.........did...did he rape you?"

            "N-no...well not e-exactly.....he says he's straight....but he made m-me s-suck him off" I looked at the floor, I was embarrassed and ashamed.

           "Are you feeling alright?" He pulled me at arms length so he can look me in the eyes.

            "I-....yes, I'll be alright.." ok so that wasn't a lie per-say at one point I will be alright. It just isn't today, but Alpha doesn't need to know that.

             Adrien.....tell him everything, make them pay for what they done to you and all the other omegas.

            I don't know Willow, what if this is not the right thing to do. Ok I know that is a lie. This is the best way to take them down. I was just scared to do so.  I know I'm just being a coward. But I can't help it.

           Would you feel better if I told him. I can tell Tempest and he can tell James. That way you won't have to talk about it.

            That would be amazing Willow please do that.

              I turned back to my mate. When did I turn my head to the side? I looked at my beautiful mate. He was so pretty.

            "Are you sleepy?"

             "I-yeah" When did I become so tired? I was restless this morning. Well I guess it's because I no longer have the stress of the what-if's on me. A big yawn escaped my lips. I haven't been sleeping to well for the last few days, and the lack of sleep was starting to show.

              My mate took me in his arms bridal style and put me on the bed.

         "Hey.." he looked almost nervous, I was not used to seeing alphas look nervous"can I please cuddle you" I really wanted that. I wanted to cuddle and fall asleep in his arms.

         "Yeah" I saw his bat-like wings flutter behind his back. The view before me was, to put it mildly, absolutely ADORABLE.

            Alpha James came closer to me and got on the bed. He hugged me gently and put his head in my neck. I hugged him back and we snuggled. I loved this. I loved having him so close, I loved feeling so safe and I absolutely loved my big, scary-looking, soft-hearted mate.

        For once things are looking up in my life.