Chapter 13

The post ain't related to the story, it's just funny

ADRIEN'S POV:

             My mate hugged me for 3 whole minutes and not until I was hugged did I realize how much I needed that. Maybe it was because he was my mate but I seriously did not feel like pulling away from that hug. It made me feel so warm and safe.

         As soon as I got out of my dream like state I realized that how many things that hug could mean. Does that mean that he is not mad at me, or was that just for me to lower my defences so that when he shout at me it will hurt more, did he just do it to stop me from shacking?

        ADRIAN! Look I know that you are still afraid but you gotta get over that. I am not saying that you should trust everyone but I talked to his wolf and he assured me that he wants you. James is not angry at you, he is just concerned. Look him in the eyes, it will calm both of you down a bit.

         I decided to trust Willow. So I decided to slowly raise my gaze. By the time I reached the neck my palms were sweaty and I was getting more and more anxious. I decided that if I didn't hurry I will just abandon mission and lower my vision so I quickly raised my head and looked my mate in the eyes. For a second both of us just froze. My mate had beautiful eyes but what I admired the most at the moment was how easily I could tell how he was feeling with one look. His shoulders dropped with relief like a huge weight has just been lifted off his shoulders. He looked happy that I looked him in the eyes, however there was a remaining trace of red towards the center of the iris, a remainder that his wolf has been present if only just for a second.

          Even while I was looking him in the eyes I could see the wings behind his back fluttering in joy. It was actually adorable.

         "So, Adrian, do you want to get to know each other or would you rather unpack and get settled?"

         "I-ugh-I'm, I--"My tongue got stuck and a weird noise came out my throat. I didn't get a choice very often, I got orders, but I shouldn't let it show this much." Umm, could we get to know each other while I unpack maybe?" I decided upon a compromise this way there was less of a chance for me to make him mad.

         "That would be awesome. Come on I'll show you to your room" He sounded so exited about all this. I enjoyed it. Who would have thought that I will meet my mate in such an interesting way. Or at all really. I really enjoyed it.

        My mate took me into a nice and big room. It's walls were a rich blue color with white frames.  Was this really my room?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAMES' POV:

          Ok, so the Moon Goddess has blessed me with this adorable mate, and expects me to not be immediately ready to live and die for him? I mean not even my moms were ever able to calm me down so quickly and efficiently.

        I took him to his room. Well his temporary room. He'll stay here until he wants to sleep in the same room as me. I do not want to rush him. And I still want the name of the fucker who dared touch my mate, but I had to wait and take it slow.

        "So do you like the room?"

        "Yes, it's beautiful."

         "Glad to hear you like it."     

        Ok I tried but I was never good at sugar coating things or at holding my tongue for to long.

          "Can you please tell me what happened?"

           He froze. I know I should have probably taken it easier, but I ran out of patience. I wanted to know who took his virginity and find them so I can rearrange their intestines. And I was planning on finding out now.