Introduction( Adrian )

Picture of Willow above
ADRIAN POV:

Hi, my name is Adrian and I'm 17 years old. I'm prety short for my age tho,and I'm very thin due to how little I eat. I have short blonde hair and bright green eyes. I love singing, drawing and talking to my wolf Willow.

Willow is my only friend in my whole pack. He is the only one who I trust and I love him very much. Everyone else abandoned me after mom and dad died.

Yes they died in a rouge attack 5 years ago. Now my only family left is my sister who hates my guts and my brother who disapeared one week after that incident.
We haven't heard from him ever since.

My big sister, Fiona, is one of my biggest bullies. She is a beta. She is 5,2 and has long blone hair like mine that reaches her waist. She is two years older that me but still hasn't found her mate. Before that tho she was dating the alpha ,Simon, but once he turned 18 he fould his mate ,Alison, and he broke up with my sis. Fiona also has two colored eyes, I heard that it's a condition but I forgot it's name. One of her eyes are green like mine but the other is dark purple like her twin brothers. She usualy beats me up if I do anything that annoys her, but I'm prety sure she just beats me up whenever she feels like it. No one in the pack likes me. Why? Cause I'm a gay useless omega that can never do anything right.

" Thats not true Adrian stop thinking like that. It's not you're fault that they are close minded idiots."

"Right, sorry Willow.I sometimes forget that you can read my thoughts"

"Don't worry Adrian. I'm sure that everything with be alright once we find our mate.He will take us away from this hellhole and everything will be ok."

"But what if he rejects us Willow. Everyone always tells me that he will do that and if rejects us it will be my fault because I am the stupid ugly omega that always annoys everyone and you did nothing wrong so you don't deserve to be hurt and-"

" Adrian calm down, he won't reject us. He was chosen be the wolf goddes to love and protect us forever thats exactly what he will do.Now breathe in and breathe out"

" Thancks Willow, you're right, he will love me. Everything will be ok. Right?"

" Right."