Chapter 8

Alpha Simon's wolf
Adrian's POV:

All throughout dinner I tried my best to act like a relaxed teenager. It was hard but I hope they bought it. A few times I could feel Alpha James' eyes on me, to be more exact my bum. I pretended that I didn't notice. I still expect him to randomly rise up and reject me.

The alpha female and her mate looked pretty nice. They smiled so sweetly at me. Even tho they are demons they seem nicer then my my entire pack put together. Then there was the beta, he was pretty intimidating. He was tall and muscular just like alpha James but instead of demon wings he had a pair of angel like wings. Even tho he was a half angle that didn't make him any less intimidating. His mate was the exact opposite. He was an obvious omega, he was short with a feminine look to him, but he had no tension in his shoulders. He seemed happy and carefree. I wish I could be like that.

Then there was alpha James himself. Ever since he entered I new he was my mate. He is so hot. He has short black hair that fades to red towards the tips. He had a light tan so I think he must like the outdoors. He had beautiful eyes. I had never seen something like them. One of them is as yellow as the sun, while the other is the purest white I have ever seen. The way they sparkle in the light is so beautiful.

Oh god I spaced out again. Thank god no one seemed to have noticed. Actually everyone seems rather out of it. Like they're in shock. What did I miss?

"Excuse me, but my mother presented you with a gift. It would be polite take it and thank her" my mates voice sounded so cold, it scared me but I would lie if I said that it didn't arouse me just a little.

"Ah y-yes of course, I will present our gift right away." I never heard alpha Simon so distressed. He never stutters.

I wander what he's talking about. If he has something he wants presented he always makes us prepare it and make it look impressive. So what gift is he talking about?

Alpha Simon's eyes kept darting around the room till they landed on the corner of the room where all of us were.

"As a gift of new location we would gladly hand you some helpers that could show you how things go in these parts. We will hand you some members of our pack that you will have under your rule, if you'll take them, of course."

.......what?

"Well that's a wonderful gift. Will we be able to choose who we wish to take?"

"Uh.....Of course, please choose right away"

He made us a sign and everyone got into a line. I saw my sister try to put herself into a position witch would expose her breasts a little more. I felt a pang of jealousy. That was MY mate what does she think she's doing??!

FUCKING RIP HER TO SHREDS!!!THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING TALKING TO OUR MATE!!KILL HER!KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER!

Willow please calm down. You're thoughts might transmit in the pack link and then we would be in trouble.

Thankfully, for my sanity, he moved away from her and kept looking down the line while choosing who they will take. I wander if he will want me. He kept coming closer and closer to me. As he passed me our eyes locked and he gave me a quick, sweet smile. I was trying my best not to shine a crimson red right there. He is so god damn hot.

He got at the end of the line and then looked at alpha Simon and said"I think I know who I wish to take with us".