Chapter 11

ADRIAN'S POV:

           The ride there was nice and quiet. It still made me nervous, but that was more because of the fact that the only times omegas get car rides is when they messed up and are brought back to the pack house to be punished. Well that and I was still pretty shaken up because of the encounter with Mathew that took place before I got to the door place. He forced me to suck him off just like usual but he was really rough today and now my throat hurt a lot, but mostly I was scared because my mate will know that another male has touched me as soon as he'll see me. If he wasn't planning on rejecting me already now he will surely do so.

         Adrian he won't reject you. He will understand if we explain it to him.

       I'll try Willow but I'm scared, really, really scared.

        Everything will be alright. Don't worry pup all will be well.

        We arrived at the pack house and I have never felt more nervous than right now. I am scared and exited at the same time. So many things could go wrong right now and yet I can't help but want to go through those doors and jump in my mates arms. I probably would do just that but the possibility of rejection keeps me on the spot. Well the others also exited the car and are staring at the beautiful building that is standing in front of us. I mean it's really hard not to stare it's a beautiful and modern looking structure but it still seems to fit in perfectly with the forest around it. It looked way better than our pack house. I can hear happy giggles coming from behind it so I am pretty sure is has a playground for the kids and I can see a bunch of teenagers just sitting under a tree and talking. This probably would not amaze you but I never had time to see any of this. I always had to be somewhere or in the omega wing and I never got to just walk around, and our pack keeps the pups in a nursery and separates the omegas as soon as they show their first ranking signs. Here tho no one is beating anyone around and no one seems to be scared. In fact everyone seemed to be so at ease it was odd. I was awestruck and the other omegas looked just as shocked. Sofia and Mark did not however. They just looked at the scene before them in a wishful way. Like they wished for nothing more to be one of those people even if for just one day. I could relate honestly. 

         I was brought back to the situation at hand when the front door opened and on the other side was the person I was most exited and most anxious to see again.

       "Alpha, these are the guests."  Louis sated.

        My mate gave everyone a lookover but stopped when it reached me. As soon as his eyes reached mine I could basically see the fire in them. Oh, boy I am dead