Chapter 3

RedMoon- pack new pack house
James POV:

          Today we have just arrived to our new pack house. It looks beautiful. I mean it's just so in-sync with the forest and it's so big.

          "Honey can you please help the everyone unpack after you finish. I want us to unpack fast so that I can take your Mama to bed. She hasn't had a proper sleep ever since we had started planning this whole moving thing. And she has to be well rested tomorrow cause we have to visit our neighbours and see if the rumors are true. We have to see how we are gonna proceed and I think doing it with a well-rested alpha is gonna be easier then with the zombie we have right now." My mom said. I'm just scared cause she said it all in one breath.

          "Sure mom. Where's Moma at?"

         "Oh she should be helping Amy with her Elly right now"

          "Ok"

           I went to find my mama in wolf form next to Amy and her pup who were also in wolf form. Elly looked really scared so I assume the new territory scared her and mama and Amy were trying to calm her down.

            Amy was a omega she wolf. She came onto our territory hungry and extremely pregnant. We took her in and not even two months later she gave birth to a healthy little girl. We found out that Amy was 18 and has found her mate but he just raped her then rejected her simply because she was an omega. To make matters worse, the douche was a beta and a good friend of the alpha so he asked him to throw her out of the pack. Naturally he did and turned a pregnant 18 year old girl rouge.

         Amy is taking parenting rather well tho. She has the packs full support and knows she can turn to anyone of us for help.

 She has the packs full support and knows she can turn to anyone of us for help

         If not anything I consider Elly to be absolutely adorable. My mama on the other hand she was obviously a born fighter. You could tell from a mile away. You could see it in the way she moved and you could hear it in the way she talked. And her wolf showed you just that.  

        I headed towards them and Elly jumped and ran towards me

        I headed towards them and Elly jumped and ran towards me. I shifted and bended down to nuzzle her. I love pups. They are so cute and innocent. Once I find my mate I can't wait for them to carry my puppies.

        "Oh I bet he will adorable with a round belly. I imagine he'll look quite cuddly."

        Yeah.....WAIT HE!!! You sound so sure that it's a male Tempest. Did you talk to his wolf? Is he close by? Can I meat him?

         "Chill James. No I didn't talk to my mate yet, but I am certain that he is close by. I know he is a boy cause I know. Don't question me."

           Okay okay. At least I now know my mates gender. Oh yeah today is the first day of school. Well it should have had already started and I have to help with unpacking anyway so I guess I'm just gonna catch the second day of school.

           "Nope. Tomorrow you're visiting the neighbouring pack." 

             Well yeah but that's after school. I just hope everything runs smoothly. It's my job to make sure that all is well at school. Well all that concerns our pack at least. 

        Well that's a concern for tomorrow. Right now I have a pack to help and luggage to unpack.