Chapter 6

Fiona's wolf
James POV:

           I could not believe my eyes. In front of me stood the most typical slut I have ever seen in my live. The type that you only hear about in books and only ever see in movies. She had waist length blond hair, light-brown skin and by her scent she was a beta. The only thing that  set her apart from others seemed to be her eyes. One of them was purple and the other was green. But then again I also have 2 colored eyes so it doesn't really impress me that much. She wore a thick level of makeup and I could smell a ton of silicone on her. To top it all her clothes( if you could even call them clothes) barely covered her leaving almost everything for show.

           Now I've seen it all. There was another reason that I paid her attention actually, she smelled like my mate.

           "James I swear to all that's nice and good if you mistake that slut for our mate I will find a way to get out of your head and personally castrate you"growled Tempest.

           Woah, chill I can tell that the scent is too weak for her to be our mate, but she clearly stays pretty close to our mate if she has their scent on her.

            Just then miss barbie doll decided to introduce herself to us.

            "Hello my name is Fiona. You must be our new neighbours, right. I'm a future beta of this pack."

             "Hi my name is James and this is  my betas, Alex, and he's mate Ruka. It's nice to meet you." I said in a polite tone. I know she looks like a barbie doll but I shouldn't judge her till I get a little info about her. Tho I didn't like her flirty tone at all. And judging by the fact that she beard no mark she is unmated.

            "Ohhh, alpha we have been waiting for your arrival for a while now, I can't wait for tonight. The dinner will be so enjoyable." She purred in my ear. I was more and more sure of what kind of person she was and I got more annoyed with her by the second. Behind me Alex was nearly in tears as he tried his best not to laugh( gee thanks, such a best friend you are😒😒) while Ruka gave me an apologetic glare. I don't know if it was for the barbie doll or for his boyfriend but I appreciated it nonetheless.

            The day passed by and I was getting pretty annoyed at all the people that were staring at my wings. All I wanted was to go home. Me and Alex could practice fly fighting( fighting in the air, duh), and then we'd go to dinner and get all this shit over with. By the time school ended I was just about done with people. I was tired and I've barely got the barbie doll to let go of my arm. I had to tell her that I don't like her and that she was by no means my mate. She just started crying and looked angry but there wasn't much she could do about it. 

           As I got out of the school I extended my wings and stretched them. Alex and Ruka were right behind me. I could tell cause Alex was laughing loudly and weezing something about bitches got burned. Ruka was quietly shaking his head but he was also smiling. It was weird to see Ruka being shy. At home he is pretty loud but he gets really anxious around strangers.
Soon Alex extends his wings and takes Ruka in a piggyback style so he can take him with us. In about 7 minutes we are at home getting as much peace as we can before the dinner starts.

           After 4 happy hours Moma calls me and tells me to get ready for dinner. I get ready and we get in the car. I was wearing a white and red suit, mommy was wearing a midnight black dress with a shinning diamond accessories. Moma was wearing a white and dark blue suit.

      As we exited our territory, Tempest got really riled up. I don't know what is going on but I can tell that something important is about to happen.