36 ❁ euphoria

[Jeongguks birthday]

Taehyung and all of the others, gleefully went outside to find Jeongguk in the morning. Once they spotted him, they stared at the younger in astonishment, seeing him near a silver BMW.

"Oh my god, is that yours?" Jimin gasped, their mouths widened once they approached him.

"Sure is." The younger smiled broadly, he twirled his new car keys on his ring finger.

Taehyung ran up to the boy and wrapped his arms around him, Jeongguk accepted it, giving a heartwarming giggle.

"No way this is yours Ggukie!" The older squealed once they departed.

"Yeah, I used my savings and the money from my birthday." The younger exclaimed.

"Awh, I'm so proud of you. Happy birthday baby." Taehyung cooed, squishing the boy's cheek gently. "Thank you." Jeongguk blushed, his eyes fixated on Taehyung's.

"I'm gonna give you your gift after school okay?" Taehyung assured, after Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon and Rose also gave Jeongguk a sweet birthday hug.

"Oh, you didn't have to Taetae but thank you. I'm just glad I can finally drive you everywhere in a nicer car." Jeongguk snorted which made Taehyung chuckle. "I mean that Jeep is still iconic Ggukie." Taehyung said as they moved away from the car park.

The bell suddenly rang, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon walked together as they had a lesson in the same class, while Yoongi waited for Jeongguk to take some things out of his car.

"I know you have another birthday gift you're gonna give Jeongguk." Jimin smirked, they started walking slower. Taehyung furrowed his brows at him. "Really, and what's that?" he chuckled, with curiosity.

"You're gonna have sex with him, duh" Taehyung's eyes widened at the boy as Namjoon laughed at Taehyung's reaction.

"Huh? No! Why would you think that?!"

"Shit it's not?" Namjoon gasped, they stopped walking.

"No, I-I mean should it be?" Taehyung wondered biting his lip, neither Jeongguk and Taehyung really talked about sex during their relationship. "Don't you want to?" Jimin wondered.

"Well obviously, but I-I dunno—"

"Well only do it if you're both ready Tae..." Jimin said as he looked at him. "Yeah and you should know I'm 99.9% sure you'd be his first time." Namjoon replied.

Something about that made Taehyung's heart so full, he really did love him and only him. So, the fact that he could be Jeongguk's first time, was a warm feeling.

"But it's fine, you know the ropes and everything right?" Jimin shrugged, gripping his backpack strap on his shoulder.

However, when they stared into Taehyung's eyes he realised that he didn't seem to have even the tiniest bit of confidence. "Taehyung are you trying to tell me you're a virgin—"

"No, I mean with a guy yes, I did stuff with girls when I was sixteen. But I was stupid and pressured, a-and closeted and it's not something I'll ever be proud of... but, Jeongguk... Jeongguk's my first true love, I just want it to be absolutely perfect with him, I don't want to rush anything."