39 ❁ blessing

song recommendation for this chapter:
sure thing - miguel

song recommendation for this chapter: sure thing - miguel

Jeongguk's groggily woke up late the next morning

Jeongguk's groggily woke up late the next morning. He realised the space beside him was empty.

message

My taetae🥰

Good morning baby I hope you're okay heheh💘
My aunt won't be back until later so I invited everyone over so we can chill and get rid of hangovers together haha

Hope to see you at mine beautiful;))

Yup worst hangover ever😖 and okay, see u there 💓

Okie💘💘💘
Read

Before he left, Jeongguk took the longest of showers to wash away the smell of alcohol and sweat off his skin.

He also brushed his teeth repetitively and took 800mg of ibuprofen with a glass of still water to cure his headache. He was beyond embarrassed of the state he was in last night and could barely remember anything.

He rarely threw up, and just the thought of it made him cringe terribly.

However, you're only eighteen once so he thought to take advantage and go all out. Even though he went a bit over the max.

He decided not to drive to Taehyung's as he still somehow felt the alcohol in his system and didn't want to get pulled over by the police.

Therefore, he decided to take a bus. Jeongguk could could barely stand the thought of driving or being in a car right now.

"Hello, ello, ello." He was greeted by Namjoon after he rang the doorbell tiredly standing at the front of Taehyung's house.

"Hey." He muttered as he made his way into the house.

They made their way into Taehyung's divine kitchen seeing the others chomp on different cereals and toasts. Hwasa instantly made her way over to Rose, whom she hugged tightly.