3 ❁ cutie

As he walked along the hallway making his way into the male bathroom, he noticed Namjoon with his girlfriend and his other friends, including Jeongguk. Taehyung sighed as he looked at them with a stone face as they began to approach him.

"Hey you're Taehyung right? Are you good, you seem lonely. Where's Jimin?" Namjoon wondered scanning nearby to find Taehyung's best friend. But Taehyung could hear the condescending tone in Namjoon's voice which made him wince. He narrowed his eyes at the boy in front of him.

"I know where he is already thanks..." Taehyung muttered, he glanced at Namjoon wondering what he would say next.

"He probably found some sense not to hang out with you." Jeongguk intoned. Taehyung's hands curled into a ball as he glared at Jeongguk. "Have you never thought to shut the fuck up for once in your life Jeongguk? You're literally obsessed with me." Taehyung spat, hooded eyes in Jeongguk's. "No one in gods world would ever be obsessed with a loser like you, don't flatter yourself—"

"Hey, come on now guys let's calm down." Namjoon chuckled as he tried to ease the tension between them both. Taehyung suddenly shook his head frustratedly as he walked past Namjoon and his friends not baring to be around them any longer.

He made his way into the bathroom, finally at somewhat peace in there.

The good thing about it was that it was always empty. But being in the school bathroom was always uncomfortable, the dirty yet glossy tiled four walls, the unsettling sounds of unrhythmic droplets from the taps.

He sighed as he placed his hands on the sink basin, finally catching a breath. His house was filled with horrible memories. It caused him flashbacks that he tried so hard to channel out of his mind.

His body shivered at the thought of just stepping foot into his house, especially when his father was home.

It was unfair. Every building he went to was a form of hell. Whether it was school or home, there was nowhere to really escape.

He wished he had a place he could escape from the places that gave him fear and anxiety. It was unfortunate that the boys bathroom, was somewhat one of them.

Taehyung felt an overwhelming feeling enter his body, tears streamed down his cheeks. Although he tried not to cry, he couldn't help it.

He heard someone enter the bathroom.

He quickly wiped the tears from his eyes with his sweatshirt sleeve, although it wasn't quick for the stranger to realise the sadness on Taehyung's face.

"Hey, are you okay?" He heard a soft voice say. When he turned his head, he realised it was the boy.

The boy he kept staring at in geometry. The boy he thought was really good-looking. Hoseok.

Shit.

"Uh, y-yeah, I'm fine." Taehyung said, quickly wiping the corner of his eyes as he let out a small sigh. "Good, 'cause a boy like you shouldn't be crying in a bathroom." Hoseok said, giving a sweet smile at him as Taehyung's eyes widened, he was even more good-looking close up. Damn.

"My name is Hoseok, and yours is?" Hoseok wondered, brows slightly furrowed as he offered his hand. "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said politely as he firmly took his hand to shake. "Well, it's nice to meet you. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, I've had better days." Taehyung said letting out a wryly laugh, although he wondered when he actually had better days before, it was hard to even remember.

"Things gets better, don't worry about it. I was pretty surprised to see a cutie like you in our geometry class." Hoseok thought giving Taehyung a nice smile. Taehyung's face warmed up. "Y-you think I'm cute?" Taehyung stammered, trying to get his words right that someone was actually complimenting him.

"Of course, you're really cute, even more cute close up in person." Hoseok suggested which made Taehyung's belly churn, in a good way. "Oh, thank you." Taehyung said, his cheeks turning a shade of pink.

"You busy tonight?" Hoseok wondered smoothly, brows furrowed as he took out a paper and pen. "Uh, I'm not sure." Taehyung replied quietly as he watched Hoseok write down his name and number on the paper he leaned on the counter.

"Well, when you find out your not, give me a call, maybe we could go out to eat or something." Hoseok suggested as he firmly passed the small piece of paper to Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widened as he took the paper and held it carefully, too speechless to even form words.

"We'll, I hope to see you tonight. Cutie." Hoseok grinned, pinching Taehyung's cheek before leaving the bathroom.

What the fuck just happened, Taehyung thought to himself. But nevertheless, he smiled, a genuine smile that he had not showed for a very long time.