Before you begin...

Hello, my loves! 

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this story! 

Before you begin, I want to just let a few things be known.

I'm sure the majority of people feel this way, but I always feel very anxious whenever I share a new story. I hope you enjoy the story and the characters as much as I have when writing them. I feel like this story is a little different from the others that I have written (it definitely has a different feel to it).

I intended for this to be a fun, love story. Though I think my dramatic mind ran away with that idea halfway through, this really is just meant to be a fun read. It came to me in a moment of blind inspiration when I stumbled across a poem I had written a long time ago while clearing out my room. Therefore, I have to confess that the majority of this story was written in about three days. I didn't do much editing to the story, and a lot of the original words have been kept. Therefore, the story is still very raw, and not polished. I hope you keep this in mind and bring forth constructive criticism instead of negativity.

Thank you for your consideration.

Please note that this is a stand-alone story.

*This story is not related to any person, place or thing. It is pure coincidence if it does. DO NOT copy/rewrite or use any part of this story that will be featured/shown. If you are reading this on a site that is not Wattpad, you may be exposing your device to viruses and malware. You can read this story 'When the Sun Fell' for free on Wattpad.*

*   *   *

This story is dedicated to the caged birds,

and the voices that have forgotten what it feels like,

to sing.

*   *   *

In a land divided by seasons, there is a spoken truth- summer and winter can never mix.

But these words are easily broken when the summer princess is given to the winter King.

Upsetting the balance of the lands, and the winter court,  Lumikki must adapt quickly in order to survive.

But the more she is present, the harder it is for the North King to ignore her.

What happens, when the ice of the winter court, slowing melts away?

Drawn to each other in unexpected ways - the Summer Queen and Winter King.

Their paths are spun together, fated to collide.

*   *   *

Until next time,

Loves,

/////WORLD_JOY_////

Started: April 1st, 2020 (It's not a joke) 

Ended: July 30th, 2020